MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 June, 05:14
THIS IS IS A MASSIVE DIG and MUST WATCH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 July, 03:25
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
The "Twin" Towers were built to be brought down on that date with thousands of sacrifices to abbadon. Rockefeller has 9:11 on his watch on a magazine cover when the "twins." were being built. Silverstein knew. He wasnt there that day, months after purchasing a multi billion dollar double indemnity policy on the "twins.: The Bush's knew too. A third grade class was reading to him about it (my pet goat) 30 seconds before it happened. Imagine the planming it took to bring it all together... Look how nervous he is. He knows it's coming... Kite, hit, steel, plane, must

https://youtu.be/Rg5NvKpJf...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TonyG @TonyG
Some people say he does this for the Texas Longhorn symbol. I am not buying it.
02:22 PM - Jan 12, 2023
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TonyG in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 January, 10:44
In response TonyG to his Publication
look at that Smug little basterd .
He Thinks/thought He Was all that and a bag of chips, More like Cow Chips. To B thrown In The FIRE!

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
13 January, 07:37
Me either.....not anymore! Why would he do that at a funeral or standing next to the Queen? Totally out of place. Wonder where the "twin" daughters are now?

TonyG @TonyG
13 January, 09:34
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
I have a photo somewhere of him doing it at a funeral.
Here he is doing it at the 6th Anniversary of 9/11
https://canadafreepress.co...

Just Mee @TrustinGod
12 January, 03:31

TonyG @TonyG
13 January, 02:39
In response Just Mee to his Publication
He just looks evil doesn't he?

reaper myer @reapermyer
13 January, 10:51
In response Just Mee to his Publication
"You'll not only lose your mind, but you'll lose your soul" | Christopher Lee on the occult - YouTube

Sir Christopher Lee at University College Dublin, discusses rumours of his extensive occult library and black magic.http://www.ucd.ie/news/2011/11NOV11/0...L...