Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
BRAD PITT ON THE AUGUST COVER OF GQ

I see a rose petal portraying a drop of BLOOD on his left hand & red rubies on his pinky ring finger

(What does the left pinky finger represent?

Left pinky finger - Marital status and the Mafia)
I see allegiance to the Vatican

diamonds of different colours midle finger ( mixed children … already decoded long ago )

On his Right side is a lizard ( sworn to)
or hybrid not sure what lizard this is … if anyone knows give me the name so i can feel the connection

His eyes are looking at a black horse image …i can make out details around that … yet

I see him wearing A Bright blue shirt & a splash of turquoise on his left shoulder

i can’t make out the Pendant … it looks like a map of a location that’s marked

Hmm 🤔… what do these flowers represent ?

we know he or she is gone

“They “ are signalling something coming up for AUGUST
02:32 PM - Jun 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 June, 08:03
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
I see and evil eye.
I THINK the charm is the Shriners Masonic Knights Templar with wings

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 June, 08:09
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
it almost seems that way but it’s untidy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
27 June, 07:35
looks like an android to me

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
27 June, 07:38
Looks like a word on that ruby pinky rink but can't read it.

Where the point of the petal is, you can see a bruise, like when you have a cannula tube in, and his wrist is all bruised looking as well.
Lethal Injection/Handcuffs?

27 June, 08:06
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
true

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 June, 08:07
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
knuckles slight livor mortis? 🤔

David Treciak @scifiwriter
27 June, 07:25
That is the creepiest glamor shot of a celebrity I've ever seen. There's definitely some heavy symbolism going on there. His name is on the list of tribunals and executions, which makes me angry and sad. Angry because he was an evil follower of the satanic pedo cult in Hollywood. And sad because he was one of my favorite actors. Hid Imdb page is like a list of my favorite movies like Fight Club and Mr. and Mrs. Smith going back to his first major role in Thelma and Louise. I can easily believe that Angelina Jolie was involved but he seemed like a very normal and likable guy that you could have a beer with.

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
27 June, 07:15
On his had the red petal or whatever is pointing at the location one would have an RFID chip implanted... https://youtu.be/Ksw-arKvM...
ID, Wallet, Keys All In Your Hand: Sweden Moves Into The Future With Microchipping | Nightly News - YouTube

Imagine carrying just about everything you need beneath the surface of your hand - your wallet, keys and ID, all in a microchip. That’s reality in Sweden, as...

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
27 June, 07:01
Okay...might be completely off base here....but looking through maps and the thought came to me....what if this is just a blown up map of something we've already puzzled about? What if it's The Finger Lakes...but a more specific area?

27 June, 07:03
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
They have to tell what is going to happen… so what happens in August ?

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
27 June, 07:13
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
This is blown up even more....anyone know anything about this area???

memes matter @NoComment
27 June, 06:41
reminds me of this

27 June, 05:55
“From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity.” (Edvard Munch)

memes matter @NoComment
27 June, 06:37
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
he looks like the scene in american beauty

27 June, 06:46
You’re so sharp 🙌🏼

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
27 June, 05:52

27 June, 06:45
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
wow … that’s interesting

27 June, 05:26
The shirt is a Pharaonic Blue... in a pool of water. His golden chains a cable tie... reminds me of an oath...
The Masonic Apprentice Oath and Obligation: “To all of which I do most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without the least equivocation, mental reservation, or self evasion of mind in me whatever; binding myself under no less penalty than to have my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low water-mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-hours; so help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same.”

27 June, 05:30
meant cable-tow... sorry, an electrician's life revolves around cable ties...

memes matter @NoComment
27 June, 07:19

Jon Neville @jonnevi
27 June, 05:25
Blood Lines Matter?

de population of a Nazi nefarious agenda coming into fruition?

https://en-volve.com/2022/...

27 June, 05:17
Red roses mean passion and sacrifice...
https://youtu.be/_wO8toxin...
Meat Loaf - You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night) (PCM Stereo) - YouTube

Watch the official music video for "You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night)" by Meat LoafListen to Meat Loaf: https://Meatloaf.lnk.to/lis...

27 June, 05:30
Yes …JFK snr … G the letter … red & yellow roses

27 June, 05:12
I was looking for a larger picture, but this one says what I was thinking...

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
27 June, 07:04
I really do think these are dead comms. Notice dead eyes and left hand placement. If you ever saw a dead body they have a certain look that is a little hard to put into words.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
27 June, 07:11
certainly not a comfortable pose for my own hand if I hold it up at that angle

Not Important @Notimportant
27 June, 02:46
i see some "other side of coin" to this too ☀️

27 June, 02:43
Blue Might be “WATER” …
the dead Children are the roses … I think
cant be sure

Andromeda Starr @Andromeda777
27 June, 02:45
I got it is the Tiffany Blue Color so I think Kennedy is involved with his judgement.

Andromeda Starr @Andromeda777
27 June, 02:43
Green eyes (Green is Satan's Color),Dead or cloned(Souless) Flowers and Petal Adrenochrome and sacrifice ,hand almost in the Masonic Hidden Hand position ,ruby ring is Adrenoclub and Lizard is either Reptilian or Vril and I think this is from the WH ,I think he is captured.

27 June, 02:47
In response Andromeda Starr to her Publication
Yes I feel he’s captured or dealt with
What does his eyes see …
we must be told … that’s the rule on both sides

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
27 June, 07:40
In response Andromeda Starr to her Publication
i read today on anon that weinstein flipped the whole of hollywood ... wonder if this is "their" response?