Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
27 June, 02:32
BRAD PITT ON THE AUGUST COVER OF GQ

I see a rose petal portraying a drop of BLOOD on his left hand & red rubies on his pinky ring finger

(What does the left pinky finger represent?

Left pinky finger - Marital status and the Mafia)
I see allegiance to the Vatican

diamonds of different colours midle finger ( mixed children … already decoded long ago )

On his Right side is a lizard ( sworn to)
or hybrid not sure what lizard this is … if anyone knows give me the name so i can feel the connection

His eyes are looking at a black horse image …i can make out details around that … yet

I see him wearing A Bright blue shirt & a splash of turquoise on his left shoulder

i can’t make out the Pendant … it looks like a map of a location that’s marked

Hmm 🤔… what do these flowers represent ?

we know he or she is gone

“They “ are signalling something coming up for AUGUST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
I was looking for a larger picture, but this one says what I was thinking...
05:12 PM - Jun 27, 2022
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Only people mentioned by boxoffrogs in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
27 June, 07:11
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
certainly not a comfortable pose for my own hand if I hold it up at that angle

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
27 June, 07:04
I really do think these are dead comms. Notice dead eyes and left hand placement. If you ever saw a dead body they have a certain look that is a little hard to put into words.

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
27 June, 07:49
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Pasty, formaldehyde, drained... are some words...

memes matter @NoComment
27 June, 06:36

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 June, 05:41
Someone on tik tok made the reference of him laying on a operating/morgue table that have 3 lights on them. 🤷‍♀️

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
27 June, 05:33
What is his eyes images of … make it bigger … what is he looking at ?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
27 June, 05:25
Looks like it is from the wax museum. Likeness of Pitt. Creapy.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 June, 05:24
Heard pre net he was a "handler" which means abuser in illuminati language, and it had a penchant for using a "black glove" sometimes while doing evil stuff to his/its victims.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
27 June, 05:18

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
27 June, 05:18

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 June, 05:42
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
😂