Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
27 June, 02:32
BRAD PITT ON THE AUGUST COVER OF GQ

I see a rose petal portraying a drop of BLOOD on his left hand & red rubies on his pinky ring finger

(What does the left pinky finger represent?

Left pinky finger - Marital status and the Mafia)
I see allegiance to the Vatican

diamonds of different colours midle finger ( mixed children … already decoded long ago )

On his Right side is a lizard ( sworn to)
or hybrid not sure what lizard this is … if anyone knows give me the name so i can feel the connection

His eyes are looking at a black horse image …i can make out details around that … yet

I see him wearing A Bright blue shirt & a splash of turquoise on his left shoulder

i can’t make out the Pendant … it looks like a map of a location that’s marked

Hmm 🤔… what do these flowers represent ?

we know he or she is gone

“They “ are signalling something coming up for AUGUST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
The shirt is a Pharaonic Blue... in a pool of water. His golden chains a cable tie... reminds me of an oath...
The Masonic Apprentice Oath and Obligation: “To all of which I do most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, without the least equivocation, mental reservation, or self evasion of mind in me whatever; binding myself under no less penalty than to have my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the roots, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low water-mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-hours; so help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same.”
05:26 PM - Jun 27, 2022
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Only people mentioned by boxoffrogs in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
27 June, 07:19
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 June, 05:30
meant cable-tow... sorry, an electrician's life revolves around cable ties...

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
27 June, 05:29
wow … of course … The chains are Gold … is it a map of the location in the pendant?

27 June, 05:32
That was the clearest pic I could find. So I cant see the detail of the pendant, but I most certainly tried.

memes matter @NoComment
27 June, 06:47
says its his own, made me think of the diamonds [they]make and the hankershiefs they keep, i mean kept