Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
27 June, 02:32
BRAD PITT ON THE AUGUST COVER OF GQ

I see a rose petal portraying a drop of BLOOD on his left hand & red rubies on his pinky ring finger

(What does the left pinky finger represent?

Left pinky finger - Marital status and the Mafia)
I see allegiance to the Vatican

diamonds of different colours midle finger ( mixed children … already decoded long ago )

On his Right side is a lizard ( sworn to)
or hybrid not sure what lizard this is … if anyone knows give me the name so i can feel the connection

His eyes are looking at a black horse image …i can make out details around that … yet

I see him wearing A Bright blue shirt & a splash of turquoise on his left shoulder

i can’t make out the Pendant … it looks like a map of a location that’s marked

Hmm 🤔… what do these flowers represent ?

we know he or she is gone

“They “ are signalling something coming up for AUGUST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
Okay...might be completely off base here....but looking through maps and the thought came to me....what if this is just a blown up map of something we've already puzzled about? What if it's The Finger Lakes...but a more specific area?
07:01 PM - Jun 27, 2022
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
27 June, 07:13
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
This is blown up even more....anyone know anything about this area???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 June, 07:20
Blowing this up more...there's an airport right next to this swamp/wetland conservation area....and...a place called....Little Egypt. Interesting. I know nothing about this area...and may be on a wild goose chase...but just things that are standing out to me.

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
27 June, 07:20
Without Ex and Ex-Son in law...

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
27 June, 07:03
They have to tell what is going to happen… so what happens in August ?