Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
27 June, 02:32
BRAD PITT ON THE AUGUST COVER OF GQ

I see a rose petal portraying a drop of BLOOD on his left hand & red rubies on his pinky ring finger

(What does the left pinky finger represent?

Left pinky finger - Marital status and the Mafia)
I see allegiance to the Vatican

diamonds of different colours midle finger ( mixed children … already decoded long ago )

On his Right side is a lizard ( sworn to)
or hybrid not sure what lizard this is … if anyone knows give me the name so i can feel the connection

His eyes are looking at a black horse image …i can make out details around that … yet

I see him wearing A Bright blue shirt & a splash of turquoise on his left shoulder

i can’t make out the Pendant … it looks like a map of a location that’s marked

Hmm 🤔… what do these flowers represent ?

we know he or she is gone

“They “ are signalling something coming up for AUGUST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
27 June, 07:01
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Okay...might be completely off base here....but looking through maps and the thought came to me....what if this is just a blown up map of something we've already puzzled about? What if it's The Finger Lakes...but a more specific area?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
This is blown up even more....anyone know anything about this area???
07:13 PM - Jun 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
27 June, 07:20
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Without Ex and Ex-Son in law...

27 June, 07:20
Blowing this up more...there's an airport right next to this swamp/wetland conservation area....and...a place called....Little Egypt. Interesting. I know nothing about this area...and may be on a wild goose chase...but just things that are standing out to me.

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
27 June, 07:19
I've been there... I've been all over the lakes region. I took this picture. Corning Glass... Fiber Optics... Bell Labs and whatnot and the whole nine yards. Lots of weirdness happens around these lakes for sure.

27 June, 07:22
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
Interesting. It just struck me...that The Finger Lakes have been a point of research because of Hunter's tattoo on his back...and the area highlighted in red on Brad Pitt's neck chain image...seem to be around the same area as these Wetlands IF it's even of the same geographical area....but...have you heard of Little Egypt there?