Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You think the Brits just gave up after 1776?

If they could enslave our minds they could control us from across the pond. That’s exactly what they’ve done.

When our entire system is under the “British Accredited Registry” or BAR system, they sit back in their castles and mansions and laugh at us.

It’s totally pathetic!

This all ties back to the crown.

6.5.19 ended it.

1776 is coming again!
02:59 PM - Jun 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 June, 11:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
29 June, 11:37
The crown is owned and operated by the Vatican.

The Crown was lost in 1815 due to the deliberate bankruptcy of England and granted to the Temple Bar, which became known as the Crown Bar, or simply the Crown. The Bar Associations have been responsible ever since in administering the "reaping" of the souls of the lost and damned, including the registration and collection of Baptismal certificates representing the souls collected by the Vatican and stored in its vaults. This 3rd Crown is represented by the 3rd Cestui Que Vie Trust created when a child is baptized being the grant of the Baptismal certificate by the parents to the church or Registrar being the gift of title of the soul. Thus, without legal title over one's own soul, a man or woman may be "legally" denied right to stand as a person, but may be treated as a creature and thing without legally possessing a soul. Hence, why the Bar Association is able to legally enforce Maritime law against men and women- because they can be

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 June, 05:46
1776! Bring it on, it can’t come soon enough!

27 June, 05:46
1776! Bring it on, it can’t come soon enough!

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
27 June, 03:19
The so called holy trinity .
Washington Was military district.
London Was financial capital.
Rome Was the religious centre.
House of cards#fooked

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 June, 10:36
David Straight talks about the corrupt "Bar" quite a bit. The Bar Association that lawyers join etc.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
29 June, 11:34
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
He also says all the corporations are held in the an "expressed trust" under Cannon Trust law of "air"
https://www.sovereignbydes...

Every Time @soTELLme533
26 June, 08:34
Kate Middleton-Rosemary's Baby

27 June, 05:47
In response Every Time to her Publication
😳😳😳

Every Time @soTELLme533
26 June, 08:31
Could be a conspiracy theory. Hope we find out the truth.

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
27 June, 07:16
In response Every Time to her Publication
She is not human (Elizabeth II) is a reptile. This has been confirmed by the Galactic Federation and by Putin. Reptiles eat humans and drink blood.
These people don't care about money, they can't do anything with it, because during the day they put on a show in their castles, and at night they shapeshift in a reptile and move in tunnels and they smell really bad. They are concerned with power and control over humanity. They have destroyed many planets and fled to Earth to hide from the positive beings the Galactic Federation, but here too they have been caught up and cleaned up. You'll now see only holograms, CGI, and doubles on TV as long as the show continues to awaken humanity to the big reveals to come.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
26 June, 07:52
I can't seem to get London Bridges out of my head today. "Take the keys and lock her up" - I never really thought about that part before...what a strange song.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 June, 07:32
Seeing Potus lead the 'Queen" gives me solace. 😂 😂 😂

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
26 June, 07:21
From what I am seeing right now....
Tomorrow should be interesting !
Lets Sea

Jen ... @Jenfranji
26 June, 07:04
Sounds like Russell-Jay:Gould vibes
👍

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
26 June, 07:03
👍💙⚖️

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
26 June, 07:02
Prince Charles trending on Twitter

memes matter @NoComment
26 June, 06:59

NEO ONE @Neo
26 June, 06:44
Correct Doc.
This i understood with "Established" from the Establishment. There i always think on UK and the Crown.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 June, 06:35
Brits or families/bloodline?

Ken Mac @KenMac
26 June, 06:34
Bluto: What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!... 🇺🇸

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
26 June, 06:32
with the crown down
big changes coming

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
26 June, 04:03
i bet back in 1776 you could physically defend your country.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
26 June, 03:41
Sat here in the UK waiting for my castle.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 June, 03:38
Have we ever REALLY had real freedom for very long?
Or has it been an illusion?
How can we ignore real physical proof of the civilizations that came before?

Atlantis, Tartaria...

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
27 June, 01:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Freedom has always been an illusion. I think they really stepped up their game after 1900 with the invention of radios, TV, computers, etc.. They were waiting for this era in time to reintroduce A.I. Everything has been reinvented or rediscovered. There have been several civilizations before us as Juan O" Savin even mentions in a podcast video from the past with "Connecting The Dots" before Q came into our lives. The podcast is a must see . He mentions what were pyramids then are viewed as mountains today. He goes over topics like A.I., the moon (what it really is) & how our conscience is being stored. My husband who is a science fiction fanatic immediately connected it to the movie 2001 Space Odyssey. From what I interpret is that it is a war between us = humans and them = A.I.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
26 June, 03:27
They are not real brits though.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 June, 06:06
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
right! which leads to who are [they] or what are [they]? tv and movies tell us germans that changed their name to windsor…not even sure if we can believe that anymore. where are the real royals?

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
26 June, 03:26
AS YOU CAN SEE, THEY ARE MAJOR WARMONGER IN EUROPA AGAINST RUSSIA.

I PERSONALLY REGRET, THAT MINE COUNTRY HELP THEM DEFEAT LUFTWAFFE DURING BATTLE OF BRITTAIN, WHEN I SEE, WHAT THEY DOING IN 2022...

CLASH WAS RIGHT, BRITTAIN IS CRYPTO FASCIST REGIME ALL THE TIME...

https://youtu.be/Qa1wdUkeu...

Miss. Messina @Messina
26 June, 06:01
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
just the ones in charge of power at the moment …. Praying for a swift shift

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
26 June, 03:19
world wide
you know this
imagine if you will
where did all the so called “ROYALTY” disappear to? who did they align with.
they never left, they just got together to pool and subjugate everyone under this “crown”.
Using “CORPORATE” structure instead of monarchy.
trying to make as if, what they were doing was “LEGAL” instead of “ILLEGAL”.
God set his laws, everything else is garbage.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
26 June, 03:13
Totally looking forward to the 1776 education establishment!

Bee Saved @BSaved
26 June, 03:08
It wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor either.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
26 June, 03:06
pardon my ignorance - but what happened on 6-5-19?
or what is 6.5.19?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
26 June, 03:11
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Trump visited the Queen.

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
26 June, 03:04
Indeed

30+ years for me so Q came a little late in the game; however, I wonder if some of my early digging wasn't connected in some way.

Seems like there has been a team hard at this for a very long time.

F B Jones @FBJones
26 June, 03:16
In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication
Since, at least, Kennedy. Seems it goes back much, much further - the plan is biblical. So is Q.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 June, 03:00
1776 > 8:13 > 21 | 12/21 🔥🔥🔥