Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 June, 02:59
You think the Brits just gave up after 1776?

If they could enslave our minds they could control us from across the pond. That’s exactly what they’ve done.

When our entire system is under the “British Accredited Registry” or BAR system, they sit back in their castles and mansions and laugh at us.

It’s totally pathetic!

This all ties back to the crown.

6.5.19 ended it.

1776 is coming again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Have we ever REALLY had real freedom for very long?
Or has it been an illusion?
How can we ignore real physical proof of the civilizations that came before?

Atlantis, Tartaria...
03:38 PM - Jun 26, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
27 June, 01:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Freedom has always been an illusion. I think they really stepped up their game after 1900 with the invention of radios, TV, computers, etc.. They were waiting for this era in time to reintroduce A.I. Everything has been reinvented or rediscovered. There have been several civilizations before us as Juan O" Savin even mentions in a podcast video from the past with "Connecting The Dots" before Q came into our lives. The podcast is a must see . He mentions what were pyramids then are viewed as mountains today. He goes over topics like A.I., the moon (what it really is) & how our conscience is being stored. My husband who is a science fiction fanatic immediately connected it to the movie 2001 Space Odyssey. From what I interpret is that it is a war between us = humans and them = A.I.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396