Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 June, 02:59
You think the Brits just gave up after 1776?

If they could enslave our minds they could control us from across the pond. That’s exactly what they’ve done.

When our entire system is under the “British Accredited Registry” or BAR system, they sit back in their castles and mansions and laugh at us.

It’s totally pathetic!

This all ties back to the crown.

6.5.19 ended it.

1776 is coming again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
Indeed

30+ years for me so Q came a little late in the game; however, I wonder if some of my early digging wasn't connected in some way.

Seems like there has been a team hard at this for a very long time.
03:04 PM - Jun 26, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Yogi in this post can reply
F B Jones @FBJones
26 June, 03:16
In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication
Since, at least, Kennedy. Seems it goes back much, much further - the plan is biblical. So is Q.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
27 June, 07:31
In response F B Jones to her Publication
In "The Lost Gospel" of Joseph and Aseneth by Jacobovici and Wilson...pg 283.."As well, there were probably groups associated with the apostles Thomas and John. Syriac Christianity began early in Antioch, Syria and places farther east. Then there seems to have a group we know very little about. it is called "Q" by scholars, for lack of more accurate information.