do you see 1776 on the chalkboard
here we go😎
any moment now 🙏
11:47 AM - Jun 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 June, 11:24
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
The question is....Is Scavino Classified???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
29 June, 11:32
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
oh yes good Q😎❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
25 June, 04:53
We are a Pirate Nation founded by Jews who were slavers and bankers... in that order. Look at the Flag of the East India Company and look at the American Flag... It's the same 13 striped banker/pirate flag... Your Justice is Blind and with no sword. Your Columbia is a whore, and Uncle Sam is your pimp. There is no Motherland, there is no Fatherland, you are just a bunch of ships cast out at sea. Your Gods are merciless monsters hell bent on sacrificing you to the "melting pot". No mothers, no fathers... just Persephone atop the Capitol Building monitoring the endless toils of Sisyphus. That makes us Americans instant orphans... and SOBs... dead to the world, in their eyes. Know your Master's storylines... https://youtu.be/DA0z9Ecef...
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama (1974) - YouTube

Rare Promo video

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
25 June, 03:00
Stop skipping the Pilgrims. They were the ones who stepped out first and created and signed the Mayflower Compact upon which the U.S. Constitution is based. The American journey didn't start in 1776. It had already started and President John Adams (and of course John Quincy Adams) are direct descendants of John Alden and Priscilla Mullins of the Mayflower. John Adams knew his ancestry well and refers to them often. Let's tell the WHOLE story.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
25 June, 03:29
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
And yes, I understand about Lyra and such but when we talk about the 1776 story I'd like to ensure we don't start in the middle - 1620 was the first real break.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
25 June, 03:29
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
And yes, I understand about Lyra and such but when we talk about the 1776 story I'd like to ensure we don't start in the middle - 1620 was the first real break.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 June, 01:04
I wonder if VK weighs 177.6 pounds now!?! 😹🇺🇸🤣

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
25 June, 01:09
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
hahha i think he does but we wont find out from him 😎

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 June, 02:40
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
100% he hit his goal😎🇺🇸

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
25 June, 11:56
Its so hard to keep up with all the awesome crumbs!! I’m officially rejuvenated now!!🇺🇸

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
25 June, 11:56
Keep learning !

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
25 June, 02:49
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Students for LIFE !!
😍