Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
./sync
My house currently STINKS because a skunk just sprayed on my garage door as I was shutting it.
12:50 AM - Jun 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
02 July, 06:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
wash that door with a mix of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda water, then let mother nature air it out, works great on my beagles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
24 June, 11:03
You can’t possibly be having all these bad vibes all at once. 177.6 is coming soon…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
24 June, 10:01
Kinda crazy but really becoming the norm for me... I smelled skunk last night too. The sync thing got me as I am now reading this.🤪

Widget 260 @widget260
24 June, 09:50
My condo smells like a skunk most days because my neighbor smokes his funny 'cigarettes' inside.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
24 June, 09:15
Oh that's the worst!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 June, 09:10
My shepherd was skunk sprayed in the face. We freaked a bit because she was foaming at the mouth. Vet said she would be fine and it would subside. The entire house was RANK! #PewPew

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 June, 09:05
🤔 Elon....STINKY

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 June, 09:04
DOH! Peppy La Pue

Richie Richard @Richie
24 June, 09:02
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Just recently posted by Ms. Brake. Are you guys of the same consciousness?

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
24 June, 07:44
MSTINKS - gematria - drop 501

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 June, 06:32
Had one do that last year VK. white skynk who stalked around for years but had no fear of me

Bee Bee @BxAx17
24 June, 05:05
she wants to be adopted too

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
24 June, 02:04

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 June, 01:59

Pepe le Pew has a crush on classified?

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
24 June, 02:53
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
😂🤣

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
24 June, 01:38
okay thanks. then I will postpone my visit to you for a while. Nice weekend! 😂👍

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 June, 01:29
Hate it when that happens. 🦨

Caps = 114 > 11.4.
TS = 12:50 > 35.

Nov 05, 2017 11:56:55 PM EST
Anonymous
US Military = savior of mankind.
We will never forget.
Fantasy land.
God save us all.
Q

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 June, 01:28
that sucks, yall have had enough to deal with, maybe cleanse and annoint your home for protection, you have influence so the adversary sees you as fair game, perhaps demonic activity is increasing for a time, this isnt all over yet💙monkey werx posted bout getting your house clean, maybe year and half ago, good stuff happened

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
24 June, 01:20
Prolly smells just like this IPA I’m drinking! 😂

TS 12:50

Q drop 1250

When was UBL killed in Pakistan?
May 2 2011
Where was UBL located?
Close proximity to?
Think logically.
When did AWANs mission op go green?
Follow the timeline.
What happened during this time w/ Huma / VJ / AWAN / +3?
https:// www.congress.gov/bill/112t...
Follow the timeline.
https:// www.congress.gov/bill/112t...
SEC of STATE.
https:// www.govtrack.us/congress/b...
Who is protected?
https:// www.theguardian.com/global...
Aid cut off in 2010?
Coincidence?
What happened in 2011?
Define ‘Exchange’.
Sick yet?
Q

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
24 June, 01:16
Pew in gematria comes to 44 but we all knew that didn’t we?!!!

Pink Totter @Totter
24 June, 01:12
Husband once went out at 3 am to put something in the shed when it started storming. He had a live trap set for one of our critters that got away and figured he caught it because he saw the trap was snapped. Well, to his surprise it was a skunk in the live trap and it wasn't happy with husband stepping over the trap to get into the shed. 3am wash down with dawn dish soap, peroxide and baking soda did the trick of getting rid of the smell... but it took a while.

BTW, the best way to get a skunk to move out of your garage or someplace you don't want it. Turn on a radio to a rock station and turn up the volume, skunk will leave without putting up a stink.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
24 June, 02:05
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
one of the best ways to 'get rid skunk stink" after youve been sprays is to bathe in Tomato juice or basically anything 'tomato. Tomatoes have an acid that neutralize the stink. I learned this from a vet, as a kid. :)

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
24 June, 01:09
The vibes are high tonight.
Almost like the planets are aligning…
oh wait…

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
24 June, 02:32
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
lol

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 June, 02:33
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
O yes they are. It's time to move.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 June, 01:06
Pew.

🙏

joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 June, 12:59
Oh hell no..

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 June, 12:58
What neutralizes the smell of skunk?
Chemist Paul Krebaum discovered a solution that changes the odorous thiols into odorless acids, thereby chemically neutralizing the skunk odor. The formula is: 1 quart of 3 percent hydrogen peroxide (fresh bottle), • ¼ cup of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), and • 1-2 teaspoons of liquid dish soap.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 June, 01:30
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
good to know this just in case♥️

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 June, 12:56
😂😂
laughing cause our dog got sprayed once

Jody Donohue @Jody
24 June, 12:55
It was showing you love, knew it was cozy in there. 😂