Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 June, 12:50
./sync
My house currently STINKS because a skunk just sprayed on my garage door as I was shutting it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
24 June, 01:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Husband once went out at 3 am to put something in the shed when it started storming. He had a live trap set for one of our critters that got away and figured he caught it because he saw the trap was snapped. Well, to his surprise it was a skunk in the live trap and it wasn't happy with husband stepping over the trap to get into the shed. 3am wash down with dawn dish soap, peroxide and baking soda did the trick of getting rid of the smell... but it took a while.

BTW, the best way to get a skunk to move out of your garage or someplace you don't want it. Turn on a radio to a rock station and turn up the volume, skunk will leave without putting up a stink.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
one of the best ways to 'get rid skunk stink" after youve been sprays is to bathe in Tomato juice or basically anything 'tomato. Tomatoes have an acid that neutralize the stink. I learned this from a vet, as a kid. :)
02:05 AM - Jun 24, 2022
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Pink Totter @Totter
24 June, 02:47
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
We've been unfortunate enough to try both the tomato juice and baking soda/peroxide and dish soap at different times. The baking soda/peroxide/ soap worked better at getting rid of the stink, the tomato juice works okay but still leaves a slight lingering odor.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
24 June, 02:57
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
OMGoodness. I used tomato juice for the dog , but YOU definitely have more "experience". Thank YOU Totter for the 'Heads UP" . sending you a Big Virtual HUG :)