Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 June, 12:07
Why do 800 people decode VK but Im the only one covering military?
Like doesnt that seem imbalanced ?
Just curious....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 July, 03:39
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I used to belong to CAF in US at cheyenne...they are not on our side sad. to say... I dropped crumbs but was a lost cause...some even had fam comment which was weird...those completely out of the know pumping up their better half on a twit acct that was mil?.... yes decode the tweets..but know the infiltration is HUGE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Theyre on our side. Ive been decoding them for over a year and a half. Ive seen ALL their gematria. Their tweets always sync with Shane and VK. The military is WITH US. My grandfather went ALL OVER THE WORLD with the Air Force, gave his entire life & career to them- they WOULD NOT hurt me or lead me down the wrong path. NOT after the service my family has given. My Uncle was a Marine. My whole family gave and gave. They WOULD NOT mislead Gods warriors. And I put my life on that.

U sit there and say theyre compromised all U want but U dont be seeing the comms Im seeing.
Nobody is.
01:13 PM - Jul 17, 2022
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
21 July, 09:33
I dont doubt you...I worry about our CAF there

21 July, 09:29
i must admit I wad not kicked off....however, got a lot of flak from above...