Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 June, 12:07
Why do 800 people decode VK but Im the only one covering military?
Like doesnt that seem imbalanced ?
Just curious....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
Thats a bit unfair Fren. I dig for weeks & I get no likes on some of my posts. I just spent the last 3 days digging on the Holy Roman Empire. Showed how they connect to the British Royal Family, They connect to and are controlled by the House of Wettin, A name that most dont know & Ive got half a dozen likes.. Thats ok though. Some people are on different paths. We are all on the same journey, but, different paths. So , its ok if they dont like or follow what i post, some do, even if 1 person likes what i post, i grin like a fool, cause i know ive planted a seed.
We may never see the fruits of our labour, but thats fine by me.

Here are just a few books ive read over the last few days.

https://archive.org/detail...

03:18 AM - Jul 17, 2022
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
17 July, 01:21
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
It is very funny that sometimes I will see a post passed on a large number of times and other posts hardly get acknowledged I am not sure there is a reason unless there is a large group reposting certain accounts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alycat 777 @alycat777
17 July, 08:57
🙏Thank you for this info from Canada..they need to b exposed.God Bless.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
17 July, 05:10
a seed multiplies.. remember that . Some missions are to reach 1 .. and that one Changes the world. Trust the nature of your mission and be at peace

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
17 July, 04:13
thank you for this
i think its very interesting and appreciate you sharing this research
id been interested in learning about vatican and royals. i know henry viii and pope were at odds and hated each other, but thats a different bloodline then the germans who rule now

just because people dont click like doesnt mean its not being read.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
17 July, 04:39
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Youre welcome
&
What you said about Royals & Pope, well they all connects. The Papacy & Royalty are 1 in the same. 1000 years ago they all combined. Yes there have been feuds amongst them all but, they are still all connected.
The Books i linked in my post above , plus my research proves this all.

Jes King @jes_US
17 July, 04:08
🙂😉😊I appreciate you Nasty.
Ever since the early
twit days of "Trixirilla".

nasty 123 @Nasty1
17 July, 04:11
In response Jes King to her Publication
🙏❤️ Thanks Friend

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
17 July, 04:08
Thank you for your gifts and time... I liked your other with only one link and saved it to dig a little. I felt, as an English gal, I should know this... so much I don't know about my own heritage.

Thank you for your rigour. It is appreciated and now I see the depth of your research, I mean I always knew you were someone who turned many stones but reading the post it made me see just how diligent you are and I appreciate that very much.

Love you Brother.

nasty 123 @Nasty1
17 July, 04:23
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
I like to leave hints & crumbs for you all to follow. Its better that you dig for yourselves & whilst doing that you may find things that I didnt & you may all teach me something i didnt know.
Im learning history as i go. Im teaching people as i go. Even most of the French dont know why they are referred to as Frogs. Many dont know that the first King of France was King Pharamond & his coat of arms were 3 Frogs.
This is why i like being here, somedays i learn something new.
&
Thanks ❤️👍

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
17 July, 04:04
I hate to say it but sometimes I forget to "like" It is so important

nasty 123 @Nasty1
17 July, 04:12
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
I just liked your post 🤣 👍