Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 June, 04:05
1/ If I was President I would have America run on the blockchain due to it’s transparency and technology.

Every American Nationalist would have an app on their phone that would be tied to the US stablecoin token on the blockchain.

Every American would receive X amount of funds as a starting point for all the shit that has been stolen from them though the government and cabal.

In order to gain access to those funds you have to take a legal oath through the app which forces you to agree to the Constution of the United States. You have to agree that we are a Republic and that all laws going forward are directly tied into that oath and the original vision of the Founding Fathers vision. Your acceptance of that agreement then becomes visible on the blockchain. You receive your funds.

Law enforcement, health workers, teachers, cannot continue their occupations until they have taken the oath and it’s verified on chain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
2/ This app becomes your identity for ID verification, voting, traffic tickets, etc.

It also becomes your wallet and you can make transactions with it.

A single system directly tied to our Constution. No more bad voting machines and rigged elections. No more scammers. Way less crime. An actual idenity that makes sense.

This sort of future makes sense to me.

Kill the banks.
Kill the FED.
Kill the illegal taxes.
Kill rigged elections.

Give us FREEDOM!
04:05 PM - Jun 23, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 July, 09:41
Sounds a little like Problem>Reaction>Solution

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
03 July, 02:34
i say no. sounds like vax passports

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
04 July, 01:23
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
The ONLY way to Change is to Change....We have to fix this scam system somehow! the way money is used and abused right now has to change.
this suggested system is Transparent.
I do get what you are saying .
but a change has to happen.
change hurts, breaking an old familiar system is scary.
This is where being brave comes in handy patriot,.

Sherry Slape @sslape
03 July, 02:10
I am an older person. I dont use a cell phone except for a text and call only phone i carry when i travel so if i need help. So i am not interested in getting one and i dont want my money tied to some place that they can cut off. I want my money in my credit union, or my pocket. Companies should have to take that oath, anyone doing business here, but taking an oath is a big deal in my Bible and I am to take them only with extreme caution. I am an american and i already live by the constitution in my every day life as well as living by my Torah and New Testament. No way to know if someone has lied when they took the oath. Just seems a little unsettling to help walk towards what the Bible has told me will happen in the last days. I have the instinct to stop it, to fight the digital currency thing and the whole world currency could be accomplished with this, thing. That is what this looks like.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
03 July, 02:10
What about private transactions? Somebody buys your bike, or your old aquarium. Can you still pay with cash?

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
03 July, 09:36
And once the law is broken they get cut off and put on an island to fend for themselves.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 June, 09:43
Too bad if the internet goes down... we had a lightening strike 3 days ago - AT&T is loving us using mobile data, at $15 a Gig.

Having our whole lives tied to something that can be turned off at the flick of a switch concerns me... emp, or controlling those who control the switch... that's a lot of power you are giving to a very few...

Right now, APS, are a monopoly, run by a mafia like mentality. They control the AZ Monopoly Commission, just as the mafia do when they buy off the Mayor and Chief of Police in a city they control.

Just because folk click a button to say they promise to do something, does not mean they will. After all - look at all the beasts who took an oath to defend the country - not seeing that happening. Those psychopathic mentalities are all over, at every level of power - because they are attracted to power and control over others. Then, they are SELECTED, by other psychopaths, because you know, birds of a feather, and misery loves company...

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
28 June, 09:38
I don't have a smart phone and I don't use apps. So what about me and countless others who also reject this "smart" technology? And what about government NOT tracking our every move? No thanks. I'll stick with paper cash and, if necessary, the barter system.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
28 June, 01:04
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I believe we will all receive a Q phone Patriot 😍

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
27 June, 12:06
FREEDOM is being FREE from anything and everything that gives control-access to someone OTHER than yourself. No, an APP is NOT freedom, sorry.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 June, 01:56
i love this! 👏👏👏

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
24 June, 12:38
I agree with the intent of what your pointing towards Doc,

2 things that spring to mind tho,

1. people are spooked by the entire "crypto / Digi ID, lets tie it all up to one thing" idea ..

we are going to either need, a severe trust boost or come up with something else, to much dmg has been done.

2. How does that example look for the rest of the world?

All this tihsllub has global attention,
the fall out is the same no matter where you look.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 12:31
You got the blueprints over there, Doq!

It will not be a piece of cake, but you have some pretty damn level headed Anons here to help with what ever needs are I think.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 June, 08:27
Apps are a bit scary to me. I’m not comfortable with this scenario.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
24 June, 12:38
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I am concerned that the App could be controlled by either one or just a few people, who if they become corrupt they can control how and what you spend or block the App so us little guys cant use it. It could be a trap IF not thought out correctly.
Just my opinion.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 July, 09:41
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
IMO apps=tracking

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 June, 05:35
You're sorta describing NESARA / GESARA, Doq 💓
___
No more Bank debt (mortgages, credit card, student loans, etc.)

No more FED, IRS, income tax

Returns Constitutional Law to all courts & legal matters

Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment

Creates new U.S. Treasury currency backed by gold, silver
platinum & precious metals

Forbids the sale of American Birth Certificate records
as chattel property bonds by the U.S. Dept. of Transportation

Restores Financial Privacy

Ceases all aggressive U.S. Govt. military actions worldwide

Establishes World Peace

Releases enormous sums of money for Humanitarian purposes

Releases 6k patents of suppressed technologies
including Tesla Tech, Med Beds, free energy devices,
antigravity & more...
___
Q The Storm Rider
The U.S. MILITARY has FAR exceeded Future technology
in Weapons, healing, ←Travel [space & time]
Everything connects back to TESLA
& Donald Trump's genius uncle →John G.Trump←

#QUANTUM

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 June, 12:20
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
As I read through your post, once again, I find I am drooling!
Your words are as delicious as CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

Oh, noooos!
NOW my chocolate genes are activated.

RP. Powered by the Holy Spirit.
and chocolate 🤪

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 June, 09:38
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
This will be a great start to becoming the most spiritually aware and creative species in all of God's ALL that IS, the highest dimensional beings ever second only to God just as He intended from the beginning.

As Juan O Savin says,
First we right this ship - America
then
We help right the ship of the rest of the planet🙏

then Nana would also add to that:
and just as importantly:

We help right the ship and maintain the balance of light and dark in the rest of God's creation.🙏

Our satan is not the only darkness that exists.😇

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
23 June, 05:23
FREEDOM OF BEING SUBJECTS OF 24/7 SURVEILLANCE😂😂😂

DEFINITELLY NOT POLICE STATE LIKE ISRAEL OR CHINA🤣🤣🤣

COMPLETELLY DIFFERENT. FREEEEEDOM👍

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
23 June, 04:44
Let freedom ring!!!
…on my new gov’t smartphone. 🤣
Love it, Doq!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 June, 04:33
i love it

Kira Kju @kju17
23 June, 04:25
what if most people sign it just for the money?
what if it is signed by a lot of traitors so that they can calmly work against the republic as a fifth column?

1776 ... @IGG1776
23 June, 04:24
🇺🇸

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
23 June, 04:19
I like it 😊

Darlene Sully @JDSully
23 June, 04:18
As long as the App can not be tampered with, so that down the road no one person has power over that App otherwise if someone controls the App then corruption can start again.
Example the App notifies the user to use X amount of money issued or it will be removed from there wallet.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
23 June, 04:15
so a drivers license and a social security card and a birth certificate will be Obsolete?

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
23 June, 04:13
Something you been working on it sounds like. 😁

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
23 June, 04:13
amazeballs Doq. somehow I think you know what is coming 😉… never heard the oath being digital…almost like future proves past… the digital soldiers have had a test run :)

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
23 June, 04:45
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
that is exactly whats coming, i just pray we aren't being tricked into agreement with anything satanic. i know...but my mind just goes there.