Doq Holliday @doqholliday
1/ If I was President I would have America run on the blockchain due to it’s transparency and technology.

Every American Nationalist would have an app on their phone that would be tied to the US stablecoin token on the blockchain.

Every American would receive X amount of funds as a starting point for all the shit that has been stolen from them though the government and cabal.

In order to gain access to those funds you have to take a legal oath through the app which forces you to agree to the Constution of the United States. You have to agree that we are a Republic and that all laws going forward are directly tied into that oath and the original vision of the Founding Fathers vision. Your acceptance of that agreement then becomes visible on the blockchain. You receive your funds.

Law enforcement, health workers, teachers, cannot continue their occupations until they have taken the oath and it’s verified on chain.
04:05 PM - Jun 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
03 July, 08:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I never use a phone for any business transactions, I only use laptop left at home keeping my private info safe. I want paper or coins with digital, options. This phone is not for everyone, it requires electric and internet and off grid living is not considered. I don't want dependence I want financial freedom. Bush life for 4-6 months off grid. We have 3rd world life on this planet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
28 June, 10:31
What about people like me that lose their phone all the time are you just shut out of luck as far as money goes until you get another 1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
28 June, 10:27
We have seen everyone in Government taking their Oath of Office, and that has not made any difference to how they have behaved.
Also if someone fails their Oath do they get bank accounts and so on shut down?
Do we want anyone to have that power over our lives?
What if they change the Oath?

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
28 June, 10:14
Doq? WTH? This is not helpful. what are you smoking? I've trusted you, but this is pipedreaming and misleading. Facts only please! Clarify yourself, Please! Let's deal with reality first, ok? Not wishful thinking. Presenting this as a hypothetical, "If I was President" is just dilusional at this juncture...unless you're JFK,JR. ? If that's the case, step forward, then present your reality. We desperately need reality now. Not fantasy. ok? You know I support you, but not this.🤷🏼‍♀️

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
03 July, 09:51
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
Did you ever take into consideration that this IS the plan? Example: Paul Harvey "If I were the Devil"

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
28 June, 10:04
We are going to evolve organically, not through technology. If we are to stay Human, that is. IMO.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
28 June, 09:47
WHY CHINA BLOCKCHAIN ????

Happy Days @Sun2516
27 June, 11:58
No sneaky snakes

Happy Days @Sun2516
27 June, 11:56
Mark of the Best you say?
I am going to pass

Rod of God @RodofGod321
25 June, 05:08
The idea sounds very much like the Mark of the Beast to me 🤔. " Have to take the legal oath", " Which forces you to agree". "Then you receive your funds" 😱.
Revelation 13:16-17
King James Version
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Happy Days @Sun2516
27 June, 11:57
In response Rod of God to his Publication
Exactly

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
25 June, 09:45
Blockchain is fine for voting, but not specifically for life. We want as much financial diversity as possible , including cash and metals so we always have independence from the blockchain.
If someone gets control of that Blockchain App they could delete and cancel you without a 2 nd thought.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
25 June, 09:02
Great Post Doq!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
24 June, 09:03
How coincidental is it that Russia and the BRIC nations are going to be on a stablecoin backed by gold currency?

https://tfiglobalnews.com/...

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 June, 08:52
Every single penny of the dollars paid in illegal income tax MUST be refunded IN ADDITION TO the compensatory amount (which needs to be in the millions of dollars) you mentioned.

24 June, 10:23
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I haven't filed a tax return since 2018. Each year since, I've received a letter from the IRS informing me that I had taxable income from my eBay and amazon seller accounts. Otherwise, crickets. They haven't been filling my mailbox with increasingly ominous "Past Due" warnings as they did in past years whenever I fell behind in paying my income tax.
However, last year they began garnishing my SS check for 10% of the $2000 balance I owed from 2018. But the next month I received my full SS payment with nothing deducted from it. Apparently, someone intervened on my behalf and informed the IRS it was illegal to garnish money for an illegal and unconstitutional income tax.
Videos on Telegram channels show empty Federal buildings in DC. The Treasury and Federal Reserve buildings are blocked off, as well, and appear to be undergoing renovations. Are they being sold off? The word I've been hearing is that the Treasury Dept. has been moved to a different city.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
24 June, 05:33
Couple years ago China had horrible floods and the cell towers were destroyed. They all used cashless transaction using their phones. When they weren't able to access their accounts no one purchased anything.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 June, 12:28
Sounds like the beginnings of the next evolution of humanity!
LFG!
What about the humanitarian funds Doq?

What about all this new technology that will no doubt ensue once people are freed from the daily slave mode?

What checks and balances on making sure that we dont create shit that would destroy us all?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 June, 08:28

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 June, 07:54
Sounds a lot like NESARA/GESARA plan. Love the oath part. Blockchain would make for secure voting and secure banking. As long as there is no tie to any type of social scoring or government interference, it would be great. Run for POTUS in the future Doq! 😁

Jen ... @Jenfranji
23 June, 06:50
Doq, if you have to carry that phone around all the time, will it give you cancer or will it affect you with harmful EMF waves ??

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
23 June, 05:44
DOQ... sounds good but Anons would want some of the fine print details though like ... what about the privacy issues with phones and apps?
4th amendment issues?
would some gov/private entity still be watching everyone?

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
23 June, 05:15
I love it ! ❤️🇺🇸

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
23 June, 04:56
NESARA - GESARA

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
23 June, 08:53
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
Sedona where Sananda will arrive so exciting

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 June, 05:36
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
do they gove people money owed to them in china?

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
23 June, 04:46
what app

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 June, 04:44
when will all this take place we all having been fighting the good fight i heard this is what the Q phone was all about who knows I stand for the new Republic and am grateful for those who have put there life our liberty on the line to save humanity from the wickedness that has be controlling our way of life for so long remember The Best is Yet to Come.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
23 June, 04:41
NESARA

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
23 June, 04:35
A different form of the chip so to speak.. 🤔

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
23 June, 04:18
I never carry a phone with me. I do not need him.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 June, 04:13
Thanks best President ever!

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
23 June, 05:56
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I've got aspirin so bring it on.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 June, 04:10
Many of us have already taken that oath. I like the idea of the app but isn't XRP our stablecoin?

24 June, 10:32
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Since you obviously know more about XRP than the average anon here's a video with some very interesting information. It jumps around a lot but you should be able to keep up with the gist of what he's talking about. The David Icke report at the beginning is truly mind blowing.

https://youtu.be/dhBWQ0JRF...
Ripple XRP I CANT BELIEVE WHAT I AM SEEING AND HEARING!!! - YouTube

Ripple XRP I Cant Believe What I Am Seeing And HearingStay Updated With My NFT Project!https://twitter.com/PhoenixRebornFTBuy A Domain!https://unstoppabledom...

24 June, 10:36
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
And here's a report about Russia launching their stablecoin backed by gold. Looks like Russia will lead the way for others to follow. The BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, and China) nations are on board, also.

https://tfiglobalnews.com/...