Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

hope saxton @Scribe11
23 June, 03:49
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joey,

Truth.
About 90% of the time I am positive and so full of light that I practically sparkle.
This is when I am strong enough to lift up others (carry them if need be.)
The other 10% of the time, I am lost in the dark, questioning everything. I feel overwhelmed with the things I have learned - and most of all, the things I am yet to find out.
During those times, I am alone and afraid.
I can only linger in the dark for so long. I've been there before and it can catch hold of you and not let go...if you let it.
Little by little, I remember my family here. Strong, brave, caring, Funny and so bloody intelligent, To be part of this with all of you is an honor.
I think of what we are fighting for - why we are here.
It was always the children. Beautiful, innocent, scared, hurt, sad, hungry. Dying.
That is when this great wave of love washes through me.
I know this is our Father giving me the strength I need to stand up again, put on my armor and stand with you all.
🙏❤️
I

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
beautifully said Hope❤️❤️❤️
03:56 PM - Jun 23, 2022
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet DuPre, click on at the bottom under it