Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
23 June, 11:05
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Well put 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
23 June, 09:52
Joey, peace and love to you☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 June, 07:50
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 June, 06:14
Its scary to think how I would have held on without this lifeline. I hope we all meet someday under happier circumstances. I’d be one happy fly on the wall.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
24 June, 12:42
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Ditto, I would love to travel to America again and meet everyone that I have connected with on this platform.
What a magical time that would be.💜🙏💗

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
24 June, 01:12
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
💞

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
23 June, 05:59
So beautiful. Fills my heart up... to the tippy-top.
💖✨💫🌟💖

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
23 June, 05:19
Reading this and all the comments, I cannot possibly say any of it better! I want to just add my reply to keep the love going.

In this spiritual war, our mere existence taunts the dark forces, BUT if you can just stop and look back at all your experiences in this very moment - I dare say we are at the stage that we are now only taunting demons in the best of ways. There is nothing within us that can be stolen or hidden for long ...and the devil hates that about us - this is how we are continually growing and learning how to fight, through our many painful trials. Any new obstacles can be seen as failed attempts to douse our light and any new hardship just pulls us closer together in propping each other up. What an amazing time to be alive while history unfolds to expose our next chapter. I mean it when I say I love you all. Nothing can stop our faith and nothing can stop what is coming. Glory Glory Hallelujah, Our God is Marching On!
Still holding the line 💪

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

hope saxton @Scribe11
23 June, 06:19
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
I love your heart, Ask.
I am going to save this for a rainy day. ❤️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
23 June, 04:01
Joey, you are an amazing person on this journey, so glad to know you. Thank you my friend!❤️🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 June, 03:49
Was just telling a friend why i spend so much time on AU…because of you all. Its because I need to know I’m not alone or crazy. I need the affirmations and the prayers and to return the favor. I need people who don’t hide their love for the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I need the humanity and love given so freely here…I need YOU…all of you and I thank God for placing me in such fine company❤️🙏❤️

hope saxton @Scribe11
23 June, 03:49
Joey,

Truth.
About 90% of the time I am positive and so full of light that I practically sparkle.
This is when I am strong enough to lift up others (carry them if need be.)
The other 10% of the time, I am lost in the dark, questioning everything. I feel overwhelmed with the things I have learned - and most of all, the things I am yet to find out.
During those times, I am alone and afraid.
I can only linger in the dark for so long. I've been there before and it can catch hold of you and not let go...if you let it.
Little by little, I remember my family here. Strong, brave, caring, Funny and so bloody intelligent, To be part of this with all of you is an honor.
I think of what we are fighting for - why we are here.
It was always the children. Beautiful, innocent, scared, hurt, sad, hungry. Dying.
That is when this great wave of love washes through me.
I know this is our Father giving me the strength I need to stand up again, put on my armor and stand with you all.
🙏❤️
I

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 June, 03:56
In response hope saxton to her Publication
beautifully said Hope❤️❤️❤️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 June, 03:32
Very nice Joey❣️
Love and hugs back to you

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 June, 03:24
Thank You Joey, and right back at cha'!