r363l l10n @r363ll10n
23 June, 03:36
🔴Dan the Man on Instagram- https://online.hillsdale.e...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Don't think I could trust any history book after what we all learned.
03:48 PM - Jun 23, 2022
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 11:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana has been thinking for quite some time who, WHO will we get and trust to re-write the correct history when we find out what it is or will we even need a written accounting?

Once we all completely connect to the God consciousness we will just 'KNOW" the truth of the history is what I am thinking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
23 June, 09:17
I suppose we haven't scratched the surface yet even with what's been exposed so far. I am excited what the future holds which will reveal the past.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
23 June, 09:10
NONE!! My Dad was a History teacher🤪 imagine how he feels abought now at 80 yrs old reading my FB page for last 5 years. Everything was a lie. But now I can see why the Schools started getting rid of good teachers back in the day. They needed the Satanic pedo's in place to discourage the children who think.

Ana Tate @Anatated
23 June, 11:21
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Teachers, doctors…pretty much anyone who might know the truth and fight back.

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
23 June, 08:51
Not just the books...everything else...I dont trust and dont belive anything anymore..questions is how and who we gonna start to trust and belive again..

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 June, 08:51
For those of us who've had a good education, there is still a lot to learn, and, sadly, a lot to question and dig into for truth. And sometimes the historians didn't distort the truth; they left it out completely (e.g., the importance of women during the American Revolution, which I was never taught -- found out doing my own research -- and, btw, you can learn a lot from old newspapers -- I love to time-travel that way!).

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
24 June, 03:33
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Got something for you ... 1938 stuff

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 June, 08:47
From what I've heard, Hillsdale is good -- they look at primary sources instead of commentary.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 June, 08:37
AGREED!
Kash Patel is educating our youth with his book and there are sequels coming ... he is even willing to sell at a discount any organization that would like to include his book in their curriculum / association / christian group whatever.
He wants the truth to be told. Here's a great interview ...

https://rumble.com/v1977kk...

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
23 June, 08:22
Agreed 110% Nor can I trust any government official, cdc, who, etc.etc. etc. ONLY FAMILY!

Teresa Terry @Twillard2
23 June, 06:42
Truth!!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
23 June, 06:35
Wait until you find out you can read the hieroglyphs using Welsh.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
23 June, 08:46
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Now thats a cool one.
Love it.
More pieces to history's puzzle.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 11:18
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
😁Wait til you find out you dont need to read them you will just "know"

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
23 June, 05:54

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
23 June, 05:53
You get the true story when your family has stuck together for the last 10 generations....And talk the truth about the things of life.
Witch is why they destroyed the family nucleus

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
23 June, 05:39
whacha got on Hitler, VK?

this wont go over well for many BUT
was he Trump 1.0? why is really hated so much?

same playbook used then and now?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 June, 05:32
History book. Science book. Civics book. Math book.

Btw. Godspeed VK.
❤🇺🇸🙏

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
23 June, 05:21

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
23 June, 05:05
Me neither.

Caps = 13 > 4 > 1111.
TS = 1548.

Jun 18, 2018 1:22:24 PM EDT
Q !CbboFOtcZs
http://thehill.com/homenew...
Did you know?
Q

I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 June, 04:50
i regret not being old enough to grab my father's library! They junked the whole house, so many treasures lost to spite me!

Jennifer Bender @jennyloub
23 June, 05:58
In response I am Keri to her Publication
I really despise when that happens.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
23 June, 04:40
It's just yesterday's "fake news"

🤣

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
23 June, 04:34
I decided to look up the definition of history. One synonym is: tale.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 June, 04:33
"Don't think I could trust any history book after what we all learned."=688

Nikola Tesla Proved Only Consciousness Is Real And We Are In A Hologram=688

It Has Been Hell On Earth In This Soul Evolution Reincarnation Period=688

The Humans Have Reached Full Maturity And Do Not Buy Into Drama Anymore=688

We All Make Mistakes You Might Fall On Your Face But You Gotta Get Up=688

Lessons Learned Live Your Entire Life True To Your Highest Self=688

If Life Is Stressing You Out Then Return To Your Quiet Place=688

Close Eyes Deep Breath Kwai Chang Find Your Zen Buddha Happy Place Radical Acceptance=688

Let This Be Confirmation To You To Share The Good News Of Salvation=688

Initiation Ritual Your Soul Will Be Cleansed And You Will Be Reborn=688

I Love You Yhwh Never Will I Leave You Never Will I Forsake You=688

Reveals The Truth Through Gematria Every Knee Will Bow To Jesus=688

It Says In The Bible That When Jesus Returns Every Eye Shall See Him=688

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 June, 08:40
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Beautiful, thank you Auntie M

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
23 June, 04:32

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
23 June, 04:59
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Huber!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
23 June, 11:41
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
23 June, 04:24
I'm with you. Especially what I've leaned about the Tartarian Empire. I believe a lot of people in our history books are not even who they claim to be ....There is so much more I could say but it would take a novel --plus I'm still learning ...

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
23 June, 04:24
So then signing up for that Free History Class Dan Scavino is recommending is fruitless????

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Bee Saved @BSaved
23 June, 04:20
Amen to that.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
23 June, 04:14
I seen this before and wondering why Dan posted it? maybe a clue…….
https://qposts.online/?q=5...

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
23 June, 04:13
my exact words in response to that post

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
x2

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
We don’t follow the stars, we create them.
We don’t read the history books, we write them💪🏻

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
23 June, 05:49
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Dead serious!

LeLe John @Grace1125
23 June, 04:11
what about the history of all the land stolen from the Natives? are they gonna finally tell the truth as to why they Stole All those Children and pushed them onto reservations? all done supposedley in the name of God to make them ‘good christians’ . how about people learn about the people that have been here Before 1776. unity is also about understanding and learning others cultures and being respectful of them

LeLe John @Grace1125
23 June, 05:06
In response LeLe John to her Publication
ive often thought President Mr Teddy R was in the know and Why he fought for Nationally Protected Parks.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
23 June, 08:28
In response LeLe John to her Publication
I AGREE 110%