Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 June, 05:43
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Damn, so being a history buff isn’t going to have much meaning other than reminding us all how much we have to forget! 🥸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
23 June, 04:33
Hillsdale seriously offended me by not delving into Natural Born Citizenship and teaching what is right, which is a major deal. Obama was not qualified, period. They had (have) the power of influence to right a wrong being perpetrated on us. But no. Complicit like everybody else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
netot45 @netot45
23 June, 04:10
Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!
Look at it what I do...…. http://Www.Pays11.Com

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 June, 03:48
Don't think I could trust any history book after what we all learned.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
23 June, 09:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I suppose we haven't scratched the surface yet even with what's been exposed so far. I am excited what the future holds which will reveal the past.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 June, 11:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana has been thinking for quite some time who, WHO will we get and trust to re-write the correct history when we find out what it is or will we even need a written accounting?

Once we all completely connect to the God consciousness we will just 'KNOW" the truth of the history is what I am thinking.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 June, 03:37
The ACTUAL history, or the Cabal version?