Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
I live in a town where people still wear masks.

Still get vaccinated & boosted.

Still vaccinate their newborn babies.

I'm watching my Postmistress die before my eyes.
She still wears her mask
& is now suffering from Kidney Disease
that does not run in her family,
no one's ever had it
& her doctor wants her to take her 4th booster shot.

No matter what I say or demonstrate
I don't wear a mask, never tested, never vaxed, never sick —
it doesn't matter.

They can't hear me.

Breaks my heart 💔

👇 New-Onset Kidney Diseases after COVID-19 Vaccination
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...
12:49 PM - Jun 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
26 June, 06:59
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I live there too. Just dropped off dinner to my Dad in skilled nursing; they wear a mask AND a shield. I was face-naked. I could see the fear in them while I stood there. Two years of conditioning has messed them up. They offered me mask and I said, "no thank you." Then they said, "but you have to." I smiled and replied, but I won't." They were clearly stunned. 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Briggs @SueB369
26 June, 06:54
I live in WA state. Same here. Makes me so sad. One of my co-workers husband ended up on hospital after his second jab. She just told me this week that he was diagnosed with kidney disease. It too breaks my heart and I dread seeing how many people it will take in the end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
26 June, 06:51
What IF the real reason forcing EVERYONE to get "vaccinated" is to collect DNA; keeping the needles and adding it to a database?

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
26 June, 06:44
first meme i saw when i opened David Avocado Wolfe’s page 🙏🏼🦝

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 June, 06:46
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
True.
But I figured by now,
two and a half years later
someone would have learned something...

But too many I personally know
have learned absolutely NOTHING 🕊️

Ken Mac @KenMac
26 June, 06:42
Best is seeing these dopes exercising with their face diapers on.

26 June, 06:45
In response Ken Mac to his Publication
Or eating!?!?!!!!
I've actually SEEN that.

Seriously 🤷‍♀️

English Viking @Artist_
23 June, 04:13
this is whats hurting me terribly, watching hearing my children take the jabs, but to give them their children them is killing my heart, this has been going on far to long for my liking, especially when there is all this evidence, doctors nurses trying to be heard, but shut down because the media is willingly hiding it, I've had enough I've had to stop doing so much looking at this so called evidence & digging & be with my family however long I have left with them. I'm sick of this to be honest & I am the one being made to feel like the one with a screw loose. My son & his daughter are ill all the time with virus that should only be around in winter. Sad, angry grannie I am

Photon 333 donated @Photon
23 June, 02:06
Very heartbreaking. What can we show them or give them?

We're fighting for them, but they won't fight for themselves.

😥

Pink Totter @Totter
23 June, 01:52
From Dr. Lynn's Science channel on telegram, for parents who's doctor is pushing the jab for their children... print out;

Pink Totter @Totter
23 June, 01:53
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Second page;

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
23 June, 01:50
i believe the propaganda was specifically targeted these people. Its not their fault, keep the fault (Who’s responsible) at our target.

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
22 June, 08:49
Does anyone know or has anyone heard of someone taking Ivermectin prior to getting a jab & not getting sick? My son is getting reasy to go into the Army & was told that if he deploys, he will have to get the jab. I'm praying for this mandate to be canceled before this happens. I would like to give him some Ivermectin right before he leaves, just in case.

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 June, 08:37
HTTPS://TRYBLUE.ORG/
Star Anise Elixir
Our Premium Elixir with the highest Shikimic Acid concentration.
White Pine Needle Elixir
Pine Needles are chocked full of Vitamin C & Shikimic Acid
Fennel Seed Elixir
All parts of the fennel plant are rich in powerful antioxidants like chlorogenic acid, limonene, and QUERCETIN— all of which may benefit health.
Organic Dandelion Green Elixir
Although dandelion is often overlooked as just a pesky weed, it can actually be a useful addition to both your kitchen and your medicine cabinet.
Organic Black Cumin Seeds Elixir
The plant the seeds come from, Nigella Sativa, has been used as an herbal remedy for millennia. Sourced from Turkey and said to be a possible alternative to Ivermectin.

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 June, 08:31
One report stated: Not only is niacin simply far superior to Ivermectin, but it is also readily available without prescription

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 June, 08:30
People are using Homeopathic Suramin and also Ivermectin to reverse damage

Every Time @soTELLme533
22 June, 08:29
https://www.mynaturaltreat... And there may even be other alternatives.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 June, 07:20
THEY ARE SUCEDING WITHOUT TRAIN CARS OR GAS CHAMBERS

22 June, 07:40
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
That is a perfect, heartbreaking & brilliant illustration
of EXACTLY what they are doing, George 💔

👇 Auschwitz train

Photon 333 donated @Photon
23 June, 02:08
In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 June, 07:17

Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 June, 07:12
This is the human heartbreak of separating the wheat from the chaff.
All we can do is the best we can, after that it's in God's hands.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 June, 07:23
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
sad but very true❤️🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 June, 06:40
Reading these stories break all our hearts. I think this is the biggest struggle for many of us becuz we want to help, we care. It is so agonizing that we want others to listen to our pleas, but, we are not in control of them which is frustrating as well. We are “wired” differently and I thank God above for this moment and all here who share the same consciousness. We know there has been PLENTY of info out there for anyone to read. They have shut down their senses.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 June, 05:31
Or as I used to put it, data regurgitator!

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
22 June, 05:21
Theyre going alllll out now…Polio has hit 🇬🇧 UK! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
22 June, 05:18
I know 5 people tbat were diagnosed with cancer post jabs. my OBGYN friend told me they are seeing a lot of patients with ovarian issues post jab, im terrified my daughter will jab my grand-baby. i had a talk with her but im not convinced she will do-the right thing… i myself got a tetanus shot ( one and only vax) 2 months ago... haven't been the same since.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
22 June, 05:51
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
If you're on Truth Social follow FloridaSharkman. He has a lot of information and websites on cures for cancer and parasite cleanse. All the info you need on Ivermectin and the benefits of it. Hope this will help!🙏

Ana Tate @Anatated
23 June, 09:18
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
I’m right there with you. I didn’t know anyone who died in that first year. When the shots came out, boom, 10 funerals. Two granddaughters this year, one born, will not be vaxxed. The other one? I have no idea what my daughter will do. She’s so emotionally fragile and stuck on the narrative, talking to her has become impossible. I have to concentrate on not being terrified, because the demons feed on terror. It is something that I have to surrender to God, minute by minute. May God grant you peace as you navigate through all the obstacles. May our children come into the possession of wisdom to see past the lies. May the protection of The Almighty Creator be with us all, always. Jesus, we ask in Your name. Amen

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 June, 05:08
I know many who are sick, young people too. They are falling apart right before our eyes but they still refuse to put two and two together. 💔

22 June, 05:11
In response New Years Day to her Publication
I pointed that out to a brilliant friend,
that I felt Humanity in general, was unable, lately,
to fire up brain synapses
& connect bits of information.

My friend pointed out
that there are MORE CLONES ON EARTH
than ever before
& they ARE NOT Human
have no soul
no kindness
no basic Human characteristics
& therefore cannot put logic together like a Human can.

Makes sense to me!! 🤷‍♀️💞

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
22 June, 05:01
Breaks my heart too friend. We just found out our good friend has colon cancer. He is a patriot but fell for the vax propoganda. We had many arguments about this a year and a half ago, we tried to stop him. 😓
We all tried our best, Kat.

22 June, 05:08
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Thanks so much for sharing, NYDay.

I really tried. Especially with my Postmistress.
She just couldn't
& wouldn't.
A few got incredibly angry with me.
Others thought I was coco loco.
A few were afraid for my safety & THEIRS.

But not one of them could say ANYTHING
when I pointed out I wasn't sick & had NEVER BEEN sick
even though I don't wear a mask
never got a test
& have never vaxed or boosted
& that goes for "Flu" shots.

Haven't been to a GP since before most of you were born.
Didn't matter.

💔

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
22 June, 02:45
WEAR A MASK. KIDNEY DAMAGE. LUNGS FILL UP WITH FLUID. DIAGONSE AS COVID.
HOSPITALIZATION-REMDISEVER (Further Compromises Already Weak Kidneys). PLACED ON VENTILATOR. DEATH from "COVID". HOSPITAL RECEIVES 100,000.00 Under the "CARES" ACT Passed by Pelosi and the Deep State Demonic Democrats

22 June, 03:19
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
👍💔

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
22 June, 01:44
God blessed us with Critical Thinking & Free Will.
Those who chose not to use them, are now paying.

The Babies don't have either yet.
Their parents will suffer God's Wrath, if the injure
their babies.

The good news is, only 13% of US parents plan to inject
their babies.... but one baby lost to this Genocide is
Pure Evil.

22 June, 02:08
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
That's the one that really crushes me.
The BABIES.

But then — an essential part of this war, imo,
has always been about Human babies
& the despicable acts of depravity & death
inflicted on them by the devil's army 😔

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 June, 12:53
🙏 Praying the SCAMdemic: jabs, tests, masks, shutdowns, social distancing are fully revealed to the MSM brainwashed for the LIE that that they are. God protect the children and their famiiies from this evil agenda of genocide.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 June, 01:12
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Sweet Jesus, we trust in you.
Help us save the children -- and all of humanity -- from the evil that truly hates us.

Lord, hear our prayer.
🙏

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
22 June, 12:53
It breaks all of our unvaccinated hearts. I've tried to tell them. I gave that hill up.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 June, 12:57
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
They won't believe the truth unless the MSM tells them. It is beyond frustrating how they refuse to think for themselves.