Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 08:21
They want you to fight over round or flat but bigger is where its at.

It will change everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 June, 09:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SORRY GUYS...
YANKEES SHOULD BE PROHIBIT FOREWER FOR EXPLOITING NEW LAND... PERIOD.

SAME AS SPAIN, PORTUGAL, FRANCE, GERMANY, SWEDEN,BELGIUM.
COUNTRY WHICH HISTORICALLY FAILED IN INTEGRATION OF MEMBERS OF THEIR OWN COLLONIES SIMPLY SHOULD NOT GO SCREW ANOTHER FUNCTIONAL ECOSYSTEM...

LOOK, WHAT YOU DONE TO YOUR OWN CONTINENT OF USA, LATIN AMERICA AFRICA... ITS BIGGEST GLOBAL DISASTER IN HISTORY OF WORLD. YOUR OWN NATIONAL MENTALITY IS SO FUCKED UP, SO YOU SIMPLY CAN NOT GO ANYWHERE. FIRST FIX YOUR OWN LAND...

THEN YOU COULD BE ALLOWED TO GO AND EXPLORE. YOU BEHAVE LIKE SPOILED TODDLER WITH SO MANY TOYS, WHICH SHE ARE NOT YET MENTALLY ABLE TO COMPREHEND OR EVEN USED WELL.

IN WORLD IS NOT SCARCITY AT ALL!!!
WORLD HAVE ENOUGH RESOURCES FOR ALL MAN TO PROSPER!!!

WHAT WORLD IS DESPERALLY NEED OF IS TO KILL ALL, WHO DARE TO COLONISE AND EXPLOIT POVERTY OF OTHERS!!! PERIOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
You are seriously the most negative person I have run into yet on AU. I would remind you pf your own countires history but you seem to be the kind that ignores the 2x4 in your own eye while telling others they have a splinter in theirs.
09:13 PM - Jun 20, 2022
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 10ac in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 June, 09:17
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
MINE COUNTRY HAS ITS BORDER SHAPE INTACT FOR 1.000 YEARS STRAIGHT.

NEVER IN ITS HISTORY COLONISED ANOTHER COUNTRY... IF THIS IS NEGATIVITY, I PROUDLY EMBRACE IT AS A BADGE OF HONOR. 🤗😁😁😁

AGRESSIVE RACES SIMPLY CANNOT BE PERMITTED TO STEP A FOOT TO ANOTHER CONTINENT. AND USA IS BEHAVING LIKE A RABBID DOG LAST TWO CENTURIES.

AND YOU KNOW, WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO RABBID DOGS IF THEY ARE OUT OF CONTROL.

God Wins donated @GR2021
20 June, 10:20
If you are on the good side, you could stop your hate and love some, otherwise twitter would be an appropriate platform for you. almost beginning to think you are a plant here, I hope to be wrong but i have rarely seen an child not thrive is a good family.

reaper myer @reapermyer
21 June, 03:16
your borders changed a bunch so did your name.........
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
look at all the cabal names in your history led by Caucasians lol