Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 08:21
They want you to fight over round or flat but bigger is where its at.

It will change everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
SORRY GUYS...
YANKEES SHOULD BE PROHIBIT FOREWER FOR EXPLOITING NEW LAND... PERIOD.

SAME AS SPAIN, PORTUGAL, FRANCE, GERMANY, SWEDEN,BELGIUM.
COUNTRY WHICH HISTORICALLY FAILED IN INTEGRATION OF MEMBERS OF THEIR OWN COLLONIES SIMPLY SHOULD NOT GO SCREW ANOTHER FUNCTIONAL ECOSYSTEM...

LOOK, WHAT YOU DONE TO YOUR OWN CONTINENT OF USA, LATIN AMERICA AFRICA... ITS BIGGEST GLOBAL DISASTER IN HISTORY OF WORLD. YOUR OWN NATIONAL MENTALITY IS SO FUCKED UP, SO YOU SIMPLY CAN NOT GO ANYWHERE. FIRST FIX YOUR OWN LAND...

THEN YOU COULD BE ALLOWED TO GO AND EXPLORE. YOU BEHAVE LIKE SPOILED TODDLER WITH SO MANY TOYS, WHICH SHE ARE NOT YET MENTALLY ABLE TO COMPREHEND OR EVEN USED WELL.

IN WORLD IS NOT SCARCITY AT ALL!!!
WORLD HAVE ENOUGH RESOURCES FOR ALL MAN TO PROSPER!!!

WHAT WORLD IS DESPERALLY NEED OF IS TO KILL ALL, WHO DARE TO COLONISE AND EXPLOIT POVERTY OF OTHERS!!! PERIOD.
09:02 PM - Jun 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
21 June, 08:49
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
You must deal with that hate in your heart. It will destroy you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
21 June, 05:34
For the love of God, stop YELLING every single word. You have missed so much and YELL so much. Accusations and presumptions like " look what YOU have done". You have missed the entire point that there has been great deception perpetrated against humanity in general. You stand waving your finger like you need no mercy at all. are you not yet humbled? Sheesh.

21 June, 06:22
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
ANOTHER TIME...

I AM NOT YELLING, THAT IS YOUR PROJECTION. I CANT SEE SMALLER CASES... THAT IS WHY I WRITE UPPER ONE

I DONT KNOW, HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO WRITE IT, BUT OK, I EXPLAIN IT ANOTHER ROUND FOR ANOTHER ONE...

I AM NOT "DEVELOP" FEATURE AS YELLING FOR UPPER CASES. ITS MORONIC AND I REBUKE IT😁😁😁

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
20 June, 11:00
It's shocking for Americans to "see" what people from other countries "see" when they look at America.
I"ve lived in the US for 5 decades and came here as a teenager. Even as a teenager, MY beliefs back then was that all Americans wanted to do was to be # 1, even if it meant stepping over their own mother.
Granted, it was during the Vietnam War.

We moved to Detroit during the Detroit Riots (1967)
We were scrutenized for being white by the black community and when my father invited colleages over for dinner who were black. the white community around us snubbed us.

This was our intro to America.
Many Presidents got us in to war overseas- who voted them in ?
Americans are responsible for the goernment , as they voted them in.
We're in a better place now in fighting the spiritual was and have a long way to go.

21 June, 03:43
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
I KNOW, HOW DEEPLY IS USA DIVIDED UNDER THIS FANCY MAKEUP OF FLAG LUVERZ...

THERE ARE BASICLY TWO POSSIBLE APROACHES:

1) FOCUS ON FIXING DOMESTIC ISSUES

2) ESCAPE DOMESTIC ISSUES ADRESSING FAKE FOREIGN ISSUE, WHICH HELP AGAIN FOOL NATION ONTO OUTSIDE SOURCE OF THREAT, WHICH IS USA TACTICS USED EVER SINCE...

THERE IS NO EASY WAY OUT. FOR EXAMPLE: MACRON CHOOSE RATHER TO ISSUE "PUTIN WAR", LOST MAJORITY AND WILL BE RECALLED BY HUNGRY, FREEZING MOB...

ZELENSKI ISSUE "PUTIN WAR" AND WILL BE KILLED BY HIS OWN SUCCESSORS, WHEN MAJORITY OF UKRAINES FINALLY FIGURE OUT, HOW BADLY THEY WERE PLAYED BY USA AND BRITTONS.

DUDA / MORAWIETZ ISSU "PUTIN WAR" AND WILL VERY SOON FOLLOW MACRON AND ZELENSKI PATH... 😁😁😁

STABILITY AND PROSPERITY IN HOME COUNTRY IS ALWAYS KEY TO TREMENDOUS SUCCESS... PERIOD.

Happy Days @Sun2516
20 June, 09:50
This is NOT a Group Therapy Platform for people that say weird sh- -.

U throw insults like a computer set on Stupid

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
20 June, 09:39
GROUP HUG!!! i like your passion but your delivery sucks!! Its not us against each other but us against them. when you figure that out you wont say stupid shit. Believe me i went thru same shit. KEEP THAT PASSION LESRN JOW TO USE IT!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
20 June, 09:39
GROUP HUG!!! i like your passion but your delivery sucks!! Its not us against each other but us against them. when you figure that out you wont say stupid shit. Believe me i went thru same shit. KEEP THAT PASSION LESRN JOW TO USE IT!

21 June, 02:59
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
DID METATRON IN SODOM OR GOMMORAH DISTINGUIS BETWEEN "US OR THEM"?

NOPE.

HE JUST WALK IN, FUCK AROUND AND SAVE A DAY FOR LOT, HIS WIFE AND THEIR OFFSPRING😂😂😂

THATS HOW METATRON OPERATE...
SORRY, BUT I AM NOT ANGEL OF JUSTICE😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/bedy3uhDa...

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
20 June, 09:13
You are seriously the most negative person I have run into yet on AU. I would remind you pf your own countires history but you seem to be the kind that ignores the 2x4 in your own eye while telling others they have a splinter in theirs.

20 June, 09:17
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
MINE COUNTRY HAS ITS BORDER SHAPE INTACT FOR 1.000 YEARS STRAIGHT.

NEVER IN ITS HISTORY COLONISED ANOTHER COUNTRY... IF THIS IS NEGATIVITY, I PROUDLY EMBRACE IT AS A BADGE OF HONOR. 🤗😁😁😁

AGRESSIVE RACES SIMPLY CANNOT BE PERMITTED TO STEP A FOOT TO ANOTHER CONTINENT. AND USA IS BEHAVING LIKE A RABBID DOG LAST TWO CENTURIES.

AND YOU KNOW, WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO RABBID DOGS IF THEY ARE OUT OF CONTROL.