They want you to fight over round or flat but bigger is where its at.

It will change everything.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy to his Publication

The earth doesn't need to be flat for there to be more land though. The earth can actually just be huuuuuuge.

Flat earth cannot explain the solar or lunar eclipse.

whoa. 😯 i think im starting to understand this

In response Gia Marinetti to her Publication

can we bust outta here πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

At some point do we get to visit these unknown to us parts of the Earth? Are these other locations inhabited? Intelligent beings? Other humans? Inquiring minds...

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

GOD IS AN INTELLIGIBLE SPHERE WHOSE CENTER IS EVERYWHERE AND CIRCUMFERENCE NOWHERE. -The Book of Twenty-Four Philosphers

It's BOTH Round/Spherical (3 Dimensional) AND "Flat" (2 Dimensional) Depending Upon Your Individual Perception.
If You are Primarily Living from the Level of Your Reptilian, Five-Sensory, Materialistic, Fight/Flight or Freeze Survival Brain (i.e. the Medulla Oblongata) then the "World", you will be Emotionally and Mentally "Flat" If, however, as you Learn How to Surrender your Fear Based Perceptions you will Consciously Activate the other Two Levels of the TRIUNE BRAIN and Learn to Experience the World in a much more Inclusive and All Embracing Manner.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Our Perception of Time is Also Based Upon what Level of the Brain you are Operating from. For People Operating Out of the Reptilian Survival Brain, Time is Completely Subjective and Viewed Only in Terms of their Physical Survival Needs. They Do Not have the Inner Space (Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs) to Consciously Integrate the Higher, Holofractally Enfolded Levels of the Limbic/Emotional "Heart-Brain" and the Neo-Cortical Abilities of the Rational Brain/Pre-Frontal Cortex which, when fully Developed Connects/Reconnects Them through the Tree of Life Vagus Nerve to their Hearts and Ultimately Allows them to Experience the Universal Love that is God.
People Operating from the Limbic/Emotional Level of the Brain Perceive Time as Circular and Cyclical;
People Operating from the Neo-Cortical Rational Level of the Brain Perceive Time as Linear,
But when you Consciously Integrate All Three Levels with the HEART, You Experience Time as Spiral and Spherical....

(1) Show this thread

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

Is our earth crater reflected on the moon also on the right side of your helmet?

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

it will! πŸ’₯

that’s always been my gut feeling. there’s a whole other down under, down under here!

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

Talk about open air prison. - hmmmm

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

exciting times!

Now you're talking . Plane or Realm fits better .

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

A far more plausible scenario…

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

The Magicians Nephew (Narnia bk1 CS Lewis)
Describes something very similar to this.
A world of "wells" every well was a different new world.

(1) Show this thread

Maybe... "Watch the water" could mean, the ice wall will finally be destoyed (I think some type of a haarp weapon has created it and keeping us contained) and the water can flow freely, revealing the other lands that's been kept hidden from us.... Drain the pond

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #LovemyPresident #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #FightlikeaFlynn #EndLiberalismNow No DM replies!

Flat = limitless. They do not let mankind explore Antarctica because of "ET". They have groomed mankind to think "Extra Terrestrial is the alien character from the film/an "alien". But ET means "More Land" within the dome. That is exactly what flat earthers teach. Flat Earth = More Land. Globe = a ball that can have scarcity and get hit by "asteroids".

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

NTM by the time we get a grip on string theory, we can be co-inhabiting layer upon layer of the same "real estate" all harmonious & complementary,
dare I borrow Bach's phrase,
"All contributing to the Glory of GOD"?

π“‚€ Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes πŸ” Coach, Consult & Counsel πŸ“± Connect πŸ”„ Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles πŸ’Š Support The Mission πŸ™πŸ½ :

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

πŸ”"The Earth Is Flat & Stationary: Destroying The Freemasonic Luciferian Globalist "Globe" Lie"
πŸ’Š https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-earth-is-flat-stationary-destroying-the-freemasonic-luciferian-globalist-globe-lie

πŸ” Coach, Consult & Counsel πŸ“± Connect πŸ”„ Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles πŸ’Š Support The Mission πŸ™πŸ½:
πŸ’Š https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

(2) Show this thread

Alchemist, psyChic, Sense8, empath, exorcist. WWG1WGA

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMN24RpS1/?k=1 link to this TT ❣️

Those prospects are amazing!!!
Fook Mars.
Hope we get to see it…

Regardless:
I. can’t. wait. to. get. to. 2023!

βš“USN SUBMARINERβš“ TRUTH DEALERπŸ’Š HACTIVIST

Extra Terrestrials

Extra Land beings ..yw

In response MainFrame Destroyer to his Publication

πŸ‘πŸ»Also ...β˜€οΈ
extra
terra (land)
trials (experiences in avatars)(teirs, try)

we are immortal beings in diff suits having experiences in diff terra/trials/try/sifted/experiences...

πŸ’Žβ˜€οΈ

trails etymology
triare - (english law)
try-(attempt to do, test, 15c - a screen for sifting)
tiers- (layers)

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response MainFrame Destroyer to his Publication

Indeed.

(2) Show this thread

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

i remember reading some nasa documents referring to the earth ship.

Say What You and Mean What You Say !!!

yep that means we have more room than we can imagine pulse new lands to discover and enjoy can you imagine what nature has to offer?

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Kinda throws DEPOPULATION right out the window, huh?

I'm definitely "new" to this movement, but it's awesome! Just having some fun! 😏

I'm more worried about Earth's gender.

"Birthing-Person Nature"

Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA @GoodandGreen on TS. Will be using real name. Done hiding.

Hope we are all still alive to see the land they hid from us.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Okay VK come on...What's your theory? Where is it?? No one will judge you here...I'm a Level Plain guy myself...But never did I think we weren't 3rd from the Sun and still in our Solar System...Where are we VK?

Husband, father, believer, saved sinner and soldier of the Lord of the armies. And He doesn't lose. Ever.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

We are at the center of the universe that God made. The sun etc. all move around us.

Retired business owner. Never thought I'd have one social media account let alone threeπŸ˜‚ Here for President Trump and Maga.❀️TrumpπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

YES FOR SURE... ...

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

I literally just had this conversation with my younger sister. Tesla called Earth a "realm". Admiral Byrd showed us the ice walls and untouched land. The UN map has land structures never seen on a normal map or globe. we are probably in a "petri dish" in the midst of greater land masses, and earth is much bigger than we can possibly conceive.

Hello #Patriots! I am the same Intercessor from Twitter. Was united with 26000+ of you #Patriots there! #BendedKnee #SOPT17 #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

or
bust

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

What a Miraculous time to be alive and discover the Real Truth of all this!