Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
They want you to fight over round or flat but bigger is where its at.

It will change everything.
08:21 PM - Jun 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 November, 06:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This is a long one but helps explain the first step in [their] biggest secret IMHO. [They] did everything they can to hide God over cenuries.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
FLAT EARTH | 4 Hour Documentary by Russianvids (RV TRUTH) - YouTube

My first attempt at uploading this was a failure. It was *blocked WORLDWIDE* over a 90second clip from a movie that was released in the 1980's. Seriously You...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
24 November, 06:58
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
ty ill check it out

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
24 November, 06:37
so many posts on this today. It’s definitely today’s theme.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 November, 05:53
100% We are in the Slave Colony of "Middle Earth"

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
24 November, 05:26
Mr. Trump, Bring. down. those. ice walls!!🙃

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
24 November, 05:21
oh you just made my day sweety

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
24 November, 05:17
Space is Space to me up, out, in, wherever... Can't wait to explore. Excited about the possibilities.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 November, 05:13
why is my intuition telling me that “earth is the whole universe “…. strange thoughts …

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
24 November, 05:07
My bet is on oblong.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 October, 04:12
I keep thinking 'Dark City', the ending...

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
24 November, 05:17
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Let us go together to Shell Beach.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
30 October, 03:10
I know I'll be gone in a heartbeat when the ship sets sail to explore. Goodbye old world. How do I know, I don't know, but I know who'll go with me. Cannot resist the calling. And I remember agreeing to stay "overground" when I was asked decades ago. I agreed to stay on land over ground and see world go in ruin and suffer, to make do with what's possible". And more. But I don't remember who did I talk to when agreeing. Beings from another land/world, maybe in alliance with men. I just know what it feels to leave when the time comes. Pure joy. So I'm getting a kick out of suffering. I know it's not all there is. We need to look after each other now. We're not there yet.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
30 October, 02:46
Maybe there already is an Anon Mountain and/or an Anon Island.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 October, 02:29
Not arguing the idea of more land but the first guy’s points don’t make sense. We have plenty of resources here, they have just been under cabal control. And, we shouldn’t have to leave here to escape the cabal, the NWO and its evil practices. Those fookers need to be wiped from the planet. Only then can we experience new lands and truly be FREE!!!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 October, 02:23
bigger

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
30 October, 02:21
Level 2 is like the Rocky 45 of flerf vids

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
30 October, 02:17
Where oh where..😅

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
30 October, 11:01
Mount Analgogue by Rene Daumal should be required reading.

30 October, 10:49
Maybe VK is hinting at Anon island/mountain being in this new land/realm. The posdibilites are mind blowing.

30 October, 10:43
imagine the possibilities. more land to explore and inhabit along with medical cures that raise life expectancy to 120+...gives me chills..

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 October, 10:23
😳 Elon’s travel capabilities must scare the SH!T out of them!! 🤣.

Now he owns a Platform to share “That Travel”! 😂

Elon being on the TRUTH side! CheckMate!!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 October, 10:05
All I can say is I maybe 63 but when think of this I feel like a kid again I want to go and explore look see touch experience all that is unknown. ever reminding me God is good all the time and all the time God is. Smile at someone today they may need it.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
30 October, 10:02
And somewhere out there is Anon Island
❤️🙏🏻❤️

Godly Man @WWCUE
30 October, 09:53
@VincentKennedy . I told the wife to start packing. we can live anywhere.. we’re retired.

Honestly, I’ve believed this for a while.

Think about it. What’s the easiest way to control cattle? Keep the herd coralled and confined to a small area.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
30 October, 09:48
Extra-terrestrial?! NOT OUTER SPACE
translation - MORE LAND

Mediterranean?!
translation - middle Earth
(look at planar earth map)

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
30 October, 09:35
That's what she said...

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 October, 12:56
I don't understand why at this stage of the "movie" we can't be given some absolute truths and facts. Interesting as this is, it is still merely a carrot being dangled before us. IMHO

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
30 October, 10:23
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I agree...it's like "what if, what if, what if". Keeping us ultimately confused and exhausted.

Our minds are being filled with information that could just be fantasy. How does this benefit anyone? Or hurt our enemy? Is it to let the enemy know that we know and are spreading it far and wide?

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
30 October, 02:57
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I thought about it too but then reasoned if JFK started this with 77 generals 60 years ago, maybe we who live through it have to learn what "long game" means. For how long have those waited who woke up before us? What price did they pay? I think we just have to be dragged through this at a speed when we can hold each other's hands and bring EVERYONE with us. It's not just for anons. Tough job. And many do and live it alone. We need to encourage each other more, stay in touch more, share the load. It's a really long game and we're not used to it. But we would not want to leave any soul behind. This is bigger than has ever happened, and the more the merrier - more fun the new part is going to be. We can enjoy it more when we know no one was left behind. ❤️

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
17 July, 02:01
The earth doesn't need to be flat for there to be more land though. The earth can actually just be huuuuuuge.

Flat earth cannot explain the solar or lunar eclipse.

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
24 November, 06:44
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
current explanation of eclipses are so astronomically improbable. why do we see only one side of the moon? does it perfectly rotate as it revolves around the earth at the exact perfect rate it only and always shows one side?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 July, 12:13
At some point do we get to visit these unknown to us parts of the Earth? Are these other locations inhabited? Intelligent beings? Other humans? Inquiring minds...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 July, 12:05
GOD IS AN INTELLIGIBLE SPHERE WHOSE CENTER IS EVERYWHERE AND CIRCUMFERENCE NOWHERE. -The Book of Twenty-Four Philosphers

It's BOTH Round/Spherical (3 Dimensional) AND "Flat" (2 Dimensional) Depending Upon Your Individual Perception.
If You are Primarily Living from the Level of Your Reptilian, Five-Sensory, Materialistic, Fight/Flight or Freeze Survival Brain (i.e. the Medulla Oblongata) then the "World", you will be Emotionally and Mentally "Flat" If, however, as you Learn How to Surrender your Fear Based Perceptions you will Consciously Activate the other Two Levels of the TRIUNE BRAIN and Learn to Experience the World in a much more Inclusive and All Embracing Manner.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
17 July, 12:14
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Our Perception of Time is Also Based Upon what Level of the Brain you are Operating from. For People Operating Out of the Reptilian Survival Brain, Time is Completely Subjective and Viewed Only in Terms of their Physical Survival Needs. They Do Not have the Inner Space (Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs) to Consciously Integrate the Higher, Holofractally Enfolded Levels of the Limbic/Emotional "Heart-Brain" and the Neo-Cortical Abilities of the Rational Brain/Pre-Frontal Cortex which, when fully Developed Connects/Reconnects Them through the Tree of Life Vagus Nerve to their Hearts and Ultimately Allows them to Experience the Universal Love that is God.
People Operating from the Limbic/Emotional Level of the Brain Perceive Time as Circular and Cyclical;
People Operating from the Neo-Cortical Rational Level of the Brain Perceive Time as Linear,
But when you Consciously Integrate All Three Levels with the HEART, You Experience Time as Spiral and Spherical....

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
22 June, 02:29
Is our earth crater reflected on the moon also on the right side of your helmet?

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
22 June, 12:15
it will! 💥