Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 08:21
They want you to fight over round or flat but bigger is where its at.

It will change everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 June, 09:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SORRY GUYS...
YANKEES SHOULD BE PROHIBIT FOREWER FOR EXPLOITING NEW LAND... PERIOD.

SAME AS SPAIN, PORTUGAL, FRANCE, GERMANY, SWEDEN,BELGIUM.
COUNTRY WHICH HISTORICALLY FAILED IN INTEGRATION OF MEMBERS OF THEIR OWN COLLONIES SIMPLY SHOULD NOT GO SCREW ANOTHER FUNCTIONAL ECOSYSTEM...

LOOK, WHAT YOU DONE TO YOUR OWN CONTINENT OF USA, LATIN AMERICA AFRICA... ITS BIGGEST GLOBAL DISASTER IN HISTORY OF WORLD. YOUR OWN NATIONAL MENTALITY IS SO FUCKED UP, SO YOU SIMPLY CAN NOT GO ANYWHERE. FIRST FIX YOUR OWN LAND...

THEN YOU COULD BE ALLOWED TO GO AND EXPLORE. YOU BEHAVE LIKE SPOILED TODDLER WITH SO MANY TOYS, WHICH SHE ARE NOT YET MENTALLY ABLE TO COMPREHEND OR EVEN USED WELL.

IN WORLD IS NOT SCARCITY AT ALL!!!
WORLD HAVE ENOUGH RESOURCES FOR ALL MAN TO PROSPER!!!

WHAT WORLD IS DESPERALLY NEED OF IS TO KILL ALL, WHO DARE TO COLONISE AND EXPLOIT POVERTY OF OTHERS!!! PERIOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
20 June, 09:13
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
You are seriously the most negative person I have run into yet on AU. I would remind you pf your own countires history but you seem to be the kind that ignores the 2x4 in your own eye while telling others they have a splinter in theirs.

MINE COUNTRY HAS ITS BORDER SHAPE INTACT FOR 1.000 YEARS STRAIGHT.

NEVER IN ITS HISTORY COLONISED ANOTHER COUNTRY... IF THIS IS NEGATIVITY, I PROUDLY EMBRACE IT AS A BADGE OF HONOR. 🤗😁😁😁

AGRESSIVE RACES SIMPLY CANNOT BE PERMITTED TO STEP A FOOT TO ANOTHER CONTINENT. AND USA IS BEHAVING LIKE A RABBID DOG LAST TWO CENTURIES.

AND YOU KNOW, WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO RABBID DOGS IF THEY ARE OUT OF CONTROL.
09:17 PM - Jun 20, 2022
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
21 June, 03:16
your borders changed a bunch so did your name.........
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
look at all the cabal names in your history led by Caucasians lol

21 June, 04:05
In response reaper myer to his Publication
DUE TO MARRIAGE...
OUR NATIONAL BORDERZ ARE DETERMINED BY MOUTAIN RANGES.
ONLY IN MORAVIA ITS DETERMINED BY RIVER MORAVA... BOIOHAEMORUM THAT
IS NAME WHICH GIVEN US TEUTONIC NEIGHBOURS. ITS MEANS FEAR FROM FORREST, WHICH EVIL =>(ARMED) PEOPLE ARE GETTING LOST...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
WE HAVE THEIR ROMAN ASSES HERE FOR FEW YEARS DURING THEIR BIGGEST EXPANSION PERIOD, THEY ARE INVIDED US FROM MORAVIA SIDE... BUT THEN WE MAKE DEAL WITH TEUTONS AND CRUSHED THEM IN BAVARIA, SO THEY STOP FUCKING AROUND FOR GOOD😂😂😂

I TOLD U, THAT WE ARE CZECHS AND MORAVIANS...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

21 June, 04:24
In response reaper myer to his Publication
CZECH IS CELTIC, SLAVIC, TEUTONIC MASHUP. WE HAVE THE BEST FROM EACH ONE WHITE RACE. WE R ALREADY MIXED, SO WE DEFINITELLY NOT NEED AMERICAN IVORY AND EBONY DEMISE OF CULTURE WHICH EXIST HERE FOR MILLENIA...
OUR ANCESTORS SPILLED RIVERS OF OUR OWN BLOOD TO ENSURE, THAT IT STAY LIKE IT IS... USA IS TOO MUCH EUGENIC KALERGI EXPERIMENT EVEN FOR US...

WE CLEARLY SEE ON YANKEES, HOW UTTERLY BAD IMPACT ON MENTAL
HEALTH OF NATION IT HAS... WE DONT NEED TO BECOME "AMERICANISED"...
EVEN TODAY GERMANY MELTING OUT BEFORE OUR OWN EYES... WE KNOW, WHO IS PUSHING FOR IT AND WE HAVE NO PROBLEM TO CORRECTLY ADRESSED IT...

God Wins donated @GR2021
20 June, 10:20
If you are on the good side, you could stop your hate and love some, otherwise twitter would be an appropriate platform for you. almost beginning to think you are a plant here, I hope to be wrong but i have rarely seen an child not thrive is a good family.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
20 June, 10:04
I’m never sure what you are talking about because my IQ is relatively higher than my shoe size. If you could learn the English language before typing that would help tremendously! Maybe don’t put other races and cultures down until you learn how to diagram a sentence and put two words together that will make sense.

21 June, 03:08
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
ANSWERING TO THIS ONE IS SIMPLY, WASTE OF MINE TIME😂😂😂

I AM WILLING TO SPEAK TO ANY TROLL EXEPT GRAMMAR TROLL... 🙏

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
20 June, 09:33
You migbt want to do some self reflection.
Come back and try again when you can play nice in the sandbox.

21 June, 02:49
SORRY PAL...
WE DONT HAVE CUSTOM TO RAISE OR PILLAGE CITIES TO THE GROUND, AND OUR POLICE FIGHTING AGAINST BAD GUYS, INSTEAD OF SUPPORTING THEM😂😂😂

YOU SIMPLY PROJECTING YOUR OWN COUNTRY BIGOTRY TO MINE... 🤣🤣🤣

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
20 June, 09:24
Yeah ? You and whose army ?
Globalist Nato, whose bidding America has been doing?
The UN ? who have been raping their way around third world countries
Russia? - you have been complaining about Russia for the last 6 months
China? well remember to bow down and kiss your own ass 😂

21 June, 02:44
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
MINE ARMY IS MADE OF SULPHUR AND BRIMSTONE. VERY EFFECTIVE ONE, IF U ASK ME😁😁😁

JOHN 18:36

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
20 June, 09:21
Ahh,I see…you are a racist and a bigot.
Yoo make assumptions about individuals simply beciase of the country in which they live or the color of their skin.
What is this country / ethnicity that you place so high on a pedestal?

Kira Kju @kju17
21 June, 02:42
the biggest racist is usually the one who tells others that they are racists...

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
22 June, 05:20
he said in a quote directed towards you that his country has had "it's borders in tact for a thousand years straight" ... nothing could be further from the truth - the "he's full of shit moment" is contained in this article ...

https://encyclopedia.ushmm...