Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 08:21
They want you to fight over round or flat but bigger is where its at.

It will change everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 June, 09:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SORRY GUYS...
YANKEES SHOULD BE PROHIBIT FOREWER FOR EXPLOITING NEW LAND... PERIOD.

SAME AS SPAIN, PORTUGAL, FRANCE, GERMANY, SWEDEN,BELGIUM.
COUNTRY WHICH HISTORICALLY FAILED IN INTEGRATION OF MEMBERS OF THEIR OWN COLLONIES SIMPLY SHOULD NOT GO SCREW ANOTHER FUNCTIONAL ECOSYSTEM...

LOOK, WHAT YOU DONE TO YOUR OWN CONTINENT OF USA, LATIN AMERICA AFRICA... ITS BIGGEST GLOBAL DISASTER IN HISTORY OF WORLD. YOUR OWN NATIONAL MENTALITY IS SO FUCKED UP, SO YOU SIMPLY CAN NOT GO ANYWHERE. FIRST FIX YOUR OWN LAND...

THEN YOU COULD BE ALLOWED TO GO AND EXPLORE. YOU BEHAVE LIKE SPOILED TODDLER WITH SO MANY TOYS, WHICH SHE ARE NOT YET MENTALLY ABLE TO COMPREHEND OR EVEN USED WELL.

IN WORLD IS NOT SCARCITY AT ALL!!!
WORLD HAVE ENOUGH RESOURCES FOR ALL MAN TO PROSPER!!!

WHAT WORLD IS DESPERALLY NEED OF IS TO KILL ALL, WHO DARE TO COLONISE AND EXPLOIT POVERTY OF OTHERS!!! PERIOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
GROUP HUG!!! i like your passion but your delivery sucks!! Its not us against each other but us against them. when you figure that out you wont say stupid shit. Believe me i went thru same shit. KEEP THAT PASSION LESRN JOW TO USE IT!
09:39 PM - Jun 20, 2022
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DDK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z, click on at the bottom under it