Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 June, 08:21
They want you to fight over round or flat but bigger is where its at.

It will change everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 June, 09:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SORRY GUYS...
YANKEES SHOULD BE PROHIBIT FOREWER FOR EXPLOITING NEW LAND... PERIOD.

SAME AS SPAIN, PORTUGAL, FRANCE, GERMANY, SWEDEN,BELGIUM.
COUNTRY WHICH HISTORICALLY FAILED IN INTEGRATION OF MEMBERS OF THEIR OWN COLLONIES SIMPLY SHOULD NOT GO SCREW ANOTHER FUNCTIONAL ECOSYSTEM...

LOOK, WHAT YOU DONE TO YOUR OWN CONTINENT OF USA, LATIN AMERICA AFRICA... ITS BIGGEST GLOBAL DISASTER IN HISTORY OF WORLD. YOUR OWN NATIONAL MENTALITY IS SO FUCKED UP, SO YOU SIMPLY CAN NOT GO ANYWHERE. FIRST FIX YOUR OWN LAND...

THEN YOU COULD BE ALLOWED TO GO AND EXPLORE. YOU BEHAVE LIKE SPOILED TODDLER WITH SO MANY TOYS, WHICH SHE ARE NOT YET MENTALLY ABLE TO COMPREHEND OR EVEN USED WELL.

IN WORLD IS NOT SCARCITY AT ALL!!!
WORLD HAVE ENOUGH RESOURCES FOR ALL MAN TO PROSPER!!!

WHAT WORLD IS DESPERALLY NEED OF IS TO KILL ALL, WHO DARE TO COLONISE AND EXPLOIT POVERTY OF OTHERS!!! PERIOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
It's shocking for Americans to "see" what people from other countries "see" when they look at America.
I"ve lived in the US for 5 decades and came here as a teenager. Even as a teenager, MY beliefs back then was that all Americans wanted to do was to be # 1, even if it meant stepping over their own mother.
Granted, it was during the Vietnam War.

We moved to Detroit during the Detroit Riots (1967)
We were scrutenized for being white by the black community and when my father invited colleages over for dinner who were black. the white community around us snubbed us.

This was our intro to America.
Many Presidents got us in to war overseas- who voted them in ?
Americans are responsible for the goernment , as they voted them in.
We're in a better place now in fighting the spiritual was and have a long way to go.
11:00 PM - Jun 20, 2022
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ConservativeConservative in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 June, 03:43
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
I KNOW, HOW DEEPLY IS USA DIVIDED UNDER THIS FANCY MAKEUP OF FLAG LUVERZ...

THERE ARE BASICLY TWO POSSIBLE APROACHES:

1) FOCUS ON FIXING DOMESTIC ISSUES

2) ESCAPE DOMESTIC ISSUES ADRESSING FAKE FOREIGN ISSUE, WHICH HELP AGAIN FOOL NATION ONTO OUTSIDE SOURCE OF THREAT, WHICH IS USA TACTICS USED EVER SINCE...

THERE IS NO EASY WAY OUT. FOR EXAMPLE: MACRON CHOOSE RATHER TO ISSUE "PUTIN WAR", LOST MAJORITY AND WILL BE RECALLED BY HUNGRY, FREEZING MOB...

ZELENSKI ISSUE "PUTIN WAR" AND WILL BE KILLED BY HIS OWN SUCCESSORS, WHEN MAJORITY OF UKRAINES FINALLY FIGURE OUT, HOW BADLY THEY WERE PLAYED BY USA AND BRITTONS.

DUDA / MORAWIETZ ISSU "PUTIN WAR" AND WILL VERY SOON FOLLOW MACRON AND ZELENSKI PATH... 😁😁😁

STABILITY AND PROSPERITY IN HOME COUNTRY IS ALWAYS KEY TO TREMENDOUS SUCCESS... PERIOD.

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
21 June, 07:51
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Agreed.
it’s taken Americans years to finally’see’ what their representatives are doing.
when I grew up, the adults talked EVERY night at dinner anoit ehat their representatives did in Parliament , what tjey were working on & how they voted.
it frazled me that in the US, unless there’s an election
A large majority , even on social media ( and not only the US) ask why their leaders aren’t working for the people. THAT statement demonstrates people’s false belief that we pay taxes and, in return, politicians fix problems .

When in actuality, political SPEECHES are meant to stear citizems in thinking that a politician has one’s best interest in mind,
Though it may sound harsh, ask youselves what your State representatives are working on this week. how many people would know.

polititians are merely looking to collect your dollars so that they can yield power on the world stage. Period.