Martin Geddes @martingeddes
A friend suffers from gout. On social media I saw recently a cure that was effective in hours, but didn’t keep note. If you have a record, let me know.
12:37 PM - Jun 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
doozier (OwO)7 @doozierthanthou
19 June, 06:51
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The amino acid L-Ornithine helps process excess Urea which can cause gout

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Niece Nardini @niecen
19 June, 02:53
maybe niacin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
19 June, 12:58
I wonder if it was Chlorine Dioxide? This is good stuff.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
19 June, 12:54
Drink less beer

(Sorry friend) 😄

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
19 June, 12:51
my uncle would use unsweetened pie cherries the tart kind

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 June, 12:50

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 June, 12:48
Niacin with the flush. My aunt and I started taking it, and within a week her gout on her big toe was gone.

Started with 500mg one per day. As I able to handle the flush, I gradually worked up to 1,000mg twice per day. I don't have any ailments, but started taking it as a precaution because of "convid". Kills it in 48 hours as per Dr. Dmitry Katz.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
30 June, 12:07
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Because of Western medicine just things to be careful of. Possible interactions include: Alcohol. Taking niacin with alcohol might increase the risk of liver damage and worsen niacin side effects, such as flushing and itching. Allopurinol (Zyloprim). If you're taking niacin and have gout, you might need to take more of this gout medicine to control your gout. Anticoagulant and anti-platelet drugs, herbs and supplements. These types of drugs, herbs and supplements reduce blood clotting. Taking niacin with them might increase your risk of bleeding. Blood pressure drugs, herbs and supplements. Niacin might have an additive effect when you take blood pressure drugs, herbs or supplements. This could increase your risk of low blood pressure (hypotension). Chromium. Taking niacin with chromium might lower your blood sugar. If you have diabetes and take niacin and chromium, closely monitor your blood sugar levels.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
30 June, 12:07
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Because of Western medicine just things to be careful of. Possible interactions include: Alcohol. Taking niacin with alcohol might increase the risk of liver damage and worsen niacin side effects, such as flushing and itching. Allopurinol (Zyloprim). If you're taking niacin and have gout, you might need to take more of this gout medicine to control your gout. Anticoagulant and anti-platelet drugs, herbs and supplements. These types of drugs, herbs and supplements reduce blood clotting. Taking niacin with them might increase your risk of bleeding. Blood pressure drugs, herbs and supplements. Niacin might have an additive effect when you take blood pressure drugs, herbs or supplements. This could increase your risk of low blood pressure (hypotension). Chromium. Taking niacin with chromium might lower your blood sugar. If you have diabetes and take niacin and chromium, closely monitor your blood sugar levels.

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
19 June, 12:43
lemon essential oil.. a few drops in some water… Not a magic bullet but helps a bunch!

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
19 June, 12:42
Dolomite

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 June, 12:39
Wild flower honey and any organic is amazing, have often pondered how many times the Word made reference to honey. Then started researching.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 June, 12:48

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 June, 12:38
Raw apple cider vinegar, and IF not diabetic, or pregnant epsom salt soak.