Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
19 June, 12:37
A friend suffers from gout. On social media I saw recently a cure that was effective in hours, but didn’t keep note. If you have a record, let me know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
Niacin with the flush. My aunt and I started taking it, and within a week her gout on her big toe was gone.

Started with 500mg one per day. As I able to handle the flush, I gradually worked up to 1,000mg twice per day. I don't have any ailments, but started taking it as a precaution because of "convid". Kills it in 48 hours as per Dr. Dmitry Katz.
12:48 PM - Jun 19, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
30 June, 12:07
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Because of Western medicine just things to be careful of. Possible interactions include: Alcohol. Taking niacin with alcohol might increase the risk of liver damage and worsen niacin side effects, such as flushing and itching. Allopurinol (Zyloprim). If you're taking niacin and have gout, you might need to take more of this gout medicine to control your gout. Anticoagulant and anti-platelet drugs, herbs and supplements. These types of drugs, herbs and supplements reduce blood clotting. Taking niacin with them might increase your risk of bleeding. Blood pressure drugs, herbs and supplements. Niacin might have an additive effect when you take blood pressure drugs, herbs or supplements. This could increase your risk of low blood pressure (hypotension). Chromium. Taking niacin with chromium might lower your blood sugar. If you have diabetes and take niacin and chromium, closely monitor your blood sugar levels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 June, 12:07
Because of Western medicine just things to be careful of. Possible interactions include: Alcohol. Taking niacin with alcohol might increase the risk of liver damage and worsen niacin side effects, such as flushing and itching. Allopurinol (Zyloprim). If you're taking niacin and have gout, you might need to take more of this gout medicine to control your gout. Anticoagulant and anti-platelet drugs, herbs and supplements. These types of drugs, herbs and supplements reduce blood clotting. Taking niacin with them might increase your risk of bleeding. Blood pressure drugs, herbs and supplements. Niacin might have an additive effect when you take blood pressure drugs, herbs or supplements. This could increase your risk of low blood pressure (hypotension). Chromium. Taking niacin with chromium might lower your blood sugar. If you have diabetes and take niacin and chromium, closely monitor your blood sugar levels.

30 June, 12:09
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Diabetes drugs. If you have diabetes, niacin can interfere with blood glucose control. You might need to adjust the dose of your diabetes drugs. Hepatotoxic drugs, herbs and supplements. These drugs, herbs and supplements, like niacin, cause liver damage. Statins. Research indicates that taking niacin with these cholesterol medications offers little additional benefit when compared with statins alone, and might increase the risk of side effects. Zinc. Taking zinc with niacin might worsen niacin side effects, such as flushing and itching. Also, when taking Niacin with food take it after an hour of eating, some food exacerbate it’s effects especially grapefruit.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
20 June, 05:36
I'm on long term niacin for nearly a decade already.
I love, love it.
My body over produces adrenalin which leads to oxidized adrenaline
(yeah that stuff)
Pretty sure if I didn't have a Devine hand on my shoulder( at times)
I might have been a perfect target for the Chrome-ers.
Niacin keeps me sane, and it's great for the skin.

Side note: Niacinamide is good for open wounds. My old pup just got in a fight and had a 1 1/2"flap tore lose. I made a salve of honey, coco nut oil, tea tree oil and Niacinamide. It's only day 4 and it's almost sealed. It's healing shockingly fast.