Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 June, 06:31
It's my sons birthday and his cat died way up in a tree of a heart attack.

It's going to be one of those days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 June, 11:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, this is one of those posts where I don’t know whether to take you seriously or dig for hidden meaning.

It’s the 17th, so ‘happy birthday’ to your son.

However, I’m struggling with the cat dying up a tree, SPECIFICALLY from a heart attack. That does not happen, but if it did I don’t think you’d know the cause.

My guess…
Your timestamp 6:31 = Q631 includes Snowden
Drops that include ‘heart attack’ also include Snowden

“It's going to be one of those days.“

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 June, 01:51
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Might be a hidden meaning but personally haven't figured it out yet. Stuff like this doesn't just happen. Fooken died in a damn tree.

The universe is speaking and got my attention.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
17 June, 02:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What is the dead cat theory?
The dead cat stategy, also known as deadcatting, is the political strategy of deliberately making a shocking announcement to divert media attention away from problems or failures in other areas. 🤔

SCdudenGA ___ @SCdudenGA
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

In finance, a dead cat bounce is a small, brief recovery in the price of a declining stock. Derived from the idea that "even a dead cat will bounce if it falls from a great height",
03:12 PM - Jun 17, 2022
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SCdudenGA in this post can reply
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
17 June, 05:21
In response SCdudenGA ___ to his Publication
So something died without recovering even a little.