Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 June, 06:31
It's my sons birthday and his cat died way up in a tree of a heart attack.

It's going to be one of those days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
VK, this is one of those posts where I don’t know whether to take you seriously or dig for hidden meaning.

It’s the 17th, so ‘happy birthday’ to your son.

However, I’m struggling with the cat dying up a tree, SPECIFICALLY from a heart attack. That does not happen, but if it did I don’t think you’d know the cause.

My guess…
Your timestamp 6:31 = Q631 includes Snowden
Drops that include ‘heart attack’ also include Snowden

“It's going to be one of those days.“
11:20 AM - Jun 17, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
18 June, 01:39
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Also, look for Q posts that mention dead cat bounce.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
18 June, 01:36
I think he is referring to a dead cat bounce which has to do with stock market. google dead cat bounce for the meaning.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 June, 11:25
vibes are high

True North @TrueNorthGirl
17 June, 06:45
I was wondering also.
i was hoping it was a comm, and not IRL.
😔🙏🏻

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
17 June, 03:55
R/T of that post makes it #1 ,023
Everything has meaning.
Nothing is random.
+++
Q

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 June, 03:27
I prefer what you said .. couldn't take that heart attack story at all

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
17 June, 03:10

Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
17 June, 02:44
Snowden. He's from Elizabeth City. There are no coincidences. 😎

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
17 June, 02:15
Snowden was on Twitter today talking about the Assange judgment.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 June, 02:02
4 Prophesies regarding Snowden.
Julie Green Ministries

https://www.jgminternation...

LeLe John @Grace1125
17 June, 01:59
check the Cat Food. (they) Know about cats and dogs. (they) poisen them just like Us

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 June, 01:51
Might be a hidden meaning but personally haven't figured it out yet. Stuff like this doesn't just happen. Fooken died in a damn tree.

The universe is speaking and got my attention.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
18 June, 10:25

Linda Ryan @Tazgallin
18 June, 11:11
my friend cat is just back from the vet she had to pay three hundred euro for blood work they are staing its an infection etc when my dad stupidly put mast for phones on our farm years ago animals died is their a mast near ur property we even had a calf born with two heads back then

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
17 June, 01:03
And just what fookery are they planning in DC? 🧐
https://anonup.com/thread/...

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 June, 12:42
No more bounce, stock market is not coming back? Lots of heart attacks will be blamed on the crash?

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
17 June, 12:20
Not to be insensitkive either but the cat did not bounce???? Why would he pick that phrase????

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
17 June, 02:16
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Because of the Q drop. Others have posted it in comments

Sam Brown @sambrown
17 June, 12:05

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
17 June, 11:55
It could also be drop 2305
https://qalerts.pub/?q=Hea...
mentions Snowden being a liability, didnt he work for CIA?

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
17 June, 11:53
Totally agree.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
17 June, 11:38
Agree. Well said!! I stuck to congrats and condolences. Busy day at work. 😊

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
17 June, 11:31
I hope something BIG happens soon..people need it.🙏

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 June, 11:28
agreed. well said as always, Cowboy