Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
It's my sons birthday and his cat died way up in a tree of a heart attack.

It's going to be one of those days.
06:31 AM - Jun 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
30 June, 10:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Woah!
17 = Q
6/30 = 6/17 on the Julian (Calendar flip)

"Jesus was born on Jun 17"?
VK's son was born on Jun 17

SON'S BIRTHDAY🤔🧐

Jun 17 was a Friday

6/17 = 23
Now Cmes the P@in - 23

VK:
It's my sons birthday and his cat died way up in a tree of a heart attack.

:HEART ATTACKS can be deadly.
Q

"sons" > the apostrophe is missing!

Apostrophe in the Bible > To death & the grave

Caps
II =18
R/Me/Big/FFF/Dam/Boa

FFF= 666

I = 9
II > 99
Judgement = 99

TS 6:31AM
Judges 6:31
But Joash replied to the hostile crowd around him, “Are you going to plead Baal’s cause? Are you trying to save him? Whoever fights for him shall be put to death by morning! If Baal really is a god, he can defend himself when someone breaks down his altar.”

"It's going to be one of those days"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
19 June, 05:36
Losing a favorite companion on your birthday is painful. I hope he can find smiles today through the sadness. Please tell him Happy birthday from this strange lady on AU that know how that feels and we all love him here. 💝🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
19 June, 01:03
My PTSD soul mate died a couple of years ago. She crawled up on my chest and had a 30 minute heart attack. It still haughts and soothes me. I love her.

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
18 June, 09:15

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 June, 01:47
6/17 Pain
Terribly sorry :/
I hope you and the family managed to make your son’s day special, regardless.
Happy birthday to your son.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
18 June, 01:07
I am so very sorry for the sad news about your cat (and that it happened on your precious son’s birthday). It is always heartbreaking to lose a pet.
I am praying that your son is OK.

Hey There @niftychickens
17 June, 11:55
Happy birthday to your son! I’m sorry his cat died. Prayers for your family during this time 🙏🏻❤️

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
17 June, 10:30

God Wins donated @GR2021
17 June, 08:55
Happy birthday to your son. And am sorry for the loss of your cat. ❤️

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
17 June, 08:24
So very sorry for your family’s loss.
🙏

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
17 June, 06:26
Oh no so sorry! 🙏 for your son!

Haven Maven 1776 @H4v3n_M4v3n
17 June, 06:08
Prayers Going Up!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
17 June, 06:04
Geeeze VK….I’m hoping your posts are comms. 😳 I don’t like dead pet stories…sad! Cowboy’s replies are making sense to me.

I sure hope your cat didn’t really die but if it did, I’m sorry. 😢

I don’t know if it’s really your son’s birthday but if it is, I hope you have a great celebration. 👍🎂

But….I can totally agree with you on one thing….🎯 it HAS been one of those days! 👍

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 June, 06:02
😭😢🙏😔

Godly Man @WWCUE
17 June, 05:47
Sorry to hear that. its really hard communicating via posts. context is often lost. some things can be taken a couple of different ways.

I like to take them both ways, but communicate in a compassionate way.

Hope everything is okay, VK.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
17 June, 05:45
So sad. Hope your boy manages to have a Happy Birthday.

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
17 June, 05:36
😞so sorry

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 June, 04:35
🙂Happy Happy Birthday to your son!!! Keep smiling!!!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
17 June, 04:25
First time I heard you even had a son.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
17 June, 04:19

KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
17 June, 03:39
😢SO SORRY!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
17 June, 02:36
Don't cats have 9 lives?

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
17 June, 02:33
🍰 Happy Birthday we're here to cheer for your son 🎂
Have a fabulous day and sorry for your cat 🌈
The day is young and keep the FAITH :) ✨

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
17 June, 02:09
Sorry for your Loss = = = > < >
May God Comfort your Son = = = > < >
#TheJoyOfTheLordIsOurStrength = = = > < >

Isa 61:3
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
17 June, 01:57
birthday blessings to your son, and on this one, extra blessings are called for as you all try to reason out this shocking loss

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 June, 01:40
I am so sorry. Please give him our love.