Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 June, 06:31
It's my sons birthday and his cat died way up in a tree of a heart attack.

It's going to be one of those days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 June, 11:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, this is one of those posts where I don’t know whether to take you seriously or dig for hidden meaning.

It’s the 17th, so ‘happy birthday’ to your son.

However, I’m struggling with the cat dying up a tree, SPECIFICALLY from a heart attack. That does not happen, but if it did I don’t think you’d know the cause.

My guess…
Your timestamp 6:31 = Q631 includes Snowden
Drops that include ‘heart attack’ also include Snowden

“It's going to be one of those days.“

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Might be a hidden meaning but personally haven't figured it out yet. Stuff like this doesn't just happen. Fooken died in a damn tree.

The universe is speaking and got my attention.
01:51 PM - Jun 17, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Linda Ryan @Tazgallin
18 June, 11:11
my friend cat is just back from the vet she had to pay three hundred euro for blood work they are staing its an infection etc when my dad stupidly put mast for phones on our farm years ago animals died is their a mast near ur property we even had a calf born with two heads back then

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
18 June, 10:25

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
18 June, 12:30
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Gonna build it over here right next to Betty and Barney Rubble's place.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
18 June, 04:47
odd happening VK.. my condolences to you & Fam ♥️🙏 I know your heart so man, that sucks.. our cat also just got stuck way up in a tree, first time and very out of character. Thanking God a massive wind storm had split that tree in half, so Luna had a spot to sit on top (for hours) and calculate her moves down. All over her being afraid of doG in our backyard. It may not make sense, but at very least we can be reminded of what fear can do to us. Trust Milo's multidimensional being lives on in our Prescence, reporting to 'the other side' how incredible, aware, and kindhearted you and your family are. Be on the lookout too, for similiar spirited animals to approach you. Maybe gone but never far.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
18 June, 12:14
The universe is speaking quite loudly to me too VK, but how I am supposed to work out what it’s saying…

*Insert get grounded reply here?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
17 June, 11:38
💞
When the Universe speaks we listen 🙏
bug hugs for you & your family VK

True North @TrueNorthGirl
17 June, 09:40
Only because we’ve been taught to look for meaning -
30 Catalina Dr, Barnegat, NJ 08005
Was hoping this was about a bad guy.
Upstairs, with a Candlestick, in the Library.
Sorry to hear and I hope your boy is okay. 🙏🏻

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
17 June, 08:58
Sudden, unexpected loss is the worst, I think, because you have no time to prepare… or to say goodbye. I’ve been there with both people and pets in my own life. For what it’s worth, it’s taught me that God has a reason for everything, even if we can’t always see things from His perspective. Lean on Him and on each other to make it through. 🙏✝️❤️

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
17 June, 07:37
This entire day has been interesting to say the least.
It appears to be speaking to a lot of people - some slow and methodical, others loud and vibrant !

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 June, 07:28

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 June, 07:30
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
17 June, 06:53
No dead cat bounce?

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 June, 06:35
https://archiecat.com/do-c...

Evidently - it does.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
17 June, 06:23
They said Mark Middleton died in a tree too. It's been a long HOT day.

Viktor(Y) Sananda Emanuel (VEB) @Sananda
17 June, 06:22
✨🌟💛🙏💛🌟✨

Anne Kats @anneanon1
17 June, 06:08
🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
17 June, 05:30
nothing makes this ok, animals are just innocents. 223universe is speaking: Gematria The Key Of It All. Lamb Of God Divine Mediator. U Mocked Me Yet I Forgave. The Bloodline Of King David. Come To Save The World. Bridges To The Future. Hear With Your Heart. Love And Understanding. Expect The Unexpected. Transcendental Number. Two Twenty Two♥️God will heal your broken heart♥️

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
17 June, 05:28
Never know when comms are real.
Painful. So sorry. Sending you love and wishing the family gets through this in the gentlest ways.
Hope you get your answer. ❤️

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 June, 05:26
Heck of a coinsidence that the timestamp of your post = 1:51 and the delta between my post and yours also = 151.

Q151 includes, “Nothing is as it appears.”

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 June, 05:19
VK, the universe is speaking to you in more ways than one.
It’s Fryday the 17th and you hit 1,203 posts = 123.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 June, 06:27
Starting to think that in addition to an APL, we need a VKPL...probably quite a difference between the two, right?!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
19 June, 01:18

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
17 June, 05:16
Ok I got it.Saw hints that someone was going to have a heart attact and then another both in the same place.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 June, 05:05
Post 1203 > 123 👀

Other Half @Otherhalf
17 June, 04:55
A Schrodinger’s Cat is both alive and dead until observed because of Quantum superposition... Is someone still adrift in a tree of possible outcomes?

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
17 June, 07:10
In response Other Half to her Publication
And that's why "Classified is franticly looking for his brother. :( " ?!!

Linda Brown @Lindylou
17 June, 04:55
awww my heart. so sorry for your loss 😭🙏

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 June, 04:48
Sorry to hear about Malibu. It’s crushing when a furry member of the family dies.

Red Edge @Rededge
17 June, 04:39
Every post you do has meaning...Remember you are the one that prepared posts for 2022 before 2022...

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 June, 04:33
VK your 1:51 timestamp AGAIN leads to a drop that includes Snowden.

Q151 includes, “What was Snowden’s real primary mission?”

The Universe is speaking…layers upon layers.

17 June, 04:18
Vincent born 17th June, birthday today.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
17 June, 03:55
Happy birthday to your son. (apostrophe missing) …..hmmm

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
17 June, 03:51
Cat = $ / markets
Whales = Bankers/market manipulators🤔
There are also Crypto Whales = large crypto holders used for crypto manipulations.
ISO 20022.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
17 June, 04:01
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
6/17/22 is a quadruple witching day
many options expire plus long weekend

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
17 June, 04:31
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
don't forget the metals manipulations. Where Russia has gold pegged it's worth 2.8k and we have it at 1.8k so someone in England will be take that all day.
Let's just say starting with funny money it's rigged.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
17 June, 03:45

17 June, 03:42
"The man died today in a tree on Buchanan street, that'a reference to the last president before the civil war." .....The Old Buck 😲😲😲 Did old dollar, old money just die today?!?! That "cat didn't bounce because" it died totally and completely!

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
17 June, 04:16
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Spot on! 👍🏻💖

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
17 June, 04:39
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Wow, what a croock! In biblical time, a labours wages for a day was a 1/2 sickel = 25 gram of silver, and that was also the years ammount of tax they had to pay. Now look what we pay now: more than 1/3 of our monthly wages + another tax upon everything we buy. SICK!