Only people mentioned by Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
14 June, 09:36
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
If you get a chance to visit one of these test sites i would do it. I bought 4 of the smaller ones they are amazing. When i opened the box i could feel the radiating healing energy coming out before i got them open. This technology is but a small tidbit of what is to come. Repairs you body at the cellular level.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
14 June, 09:23
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
I'm curious...what was the cost of the smaller ones you purchased?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
14 June, 09:32
Greed, in plain site!
True tesla tech was mean to be
free for ALL!

20K my ass!!! Choose wisely!!!

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
14 June, 09:23
I'm going to agree with the group. Not thee medbed we want
it's likely rife tech
but still it's something to get people questioning

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
14 June, 07:45
https://www.teslabiohealin...

Not what we think or need. The real ones are legit. Not here yet.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
14 June, 08:48
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
Agreed. I live near uere and a friend of mine wanted me to go. Not the correct tech. I didnt cause I have a feeling that the true technology is beyond this world and cannot plainly exist without some wanting to destroy it. Pay-triots?

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
13 June, 11:03

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
14 June, 11:23
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I use the can! absolutely love it!!

Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
13 June, 11:02

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
13 June, 10:14
This company sent a friend of mine an email offering their products awhile back. Sort of look like $500 to $20,000. dollar tin cans you put under your bed. I'm not knowing.. just seems a tad on the sketchy side.

https://www.teslabiohealin...

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
13 June, 10:27
In response Hang Nail to his Publication
Many patriots claim that those cans work wonders, and they haven't felt that great in years, they are also pairing with it with using ivermectin. I have read a lot of their stories that they have posted in Danny's chatroom on Dirt Road Discussions on telegram. I don't know about this particular site or link but, patriots have said they have had incredible results. Not only that, but I know that the patriots I read about never having paid anything more than 400.00. Maybe try and find more research on these Tesla healing cans.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 June, 09:55
Wow.