Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
13 June, 09:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
This company sent a friend of mine an email offering their products awhile back. Sort of look like $500 to $20,000. dollar tin cans you put under your bed. I'm not knowing.. just seems a tad on the sketchy side.

https://www.teslabiohealin...
10:14 PM - Jun 13, 2022
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1015SweetOnon in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
14 June, 07:37
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Reminds me of the Holy Dirt of Chimayo in New Mexico.

It does say right on the can that it contains fine metal and grout along with the stones and sand. I'm left wondering what purpose the grout has in creating life force.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
13 June, 10:27
In response Hang Nail to his Publication
Many patriots claim that those cans work wonders, and they haven't felt that great in years, they are also pairing with it with using ivermectin. I have read a lot of their stories that they have posted in Danny's chatroom on Dirt Road Discussions on telegram. I don't know about this particular site or link but, patriots have said they have had incredible results. Not only that, but I know that the patriots I read about never having paid anything more than 400.00. Maybe try and find more research on these Tesla healing cans.

Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
14 June, 07:02
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
For $99 and some change there is the Q-Link necklace as well . I know several who swear by it.
I provided the website to the T-MedBed where their pricing is listed. Maybe Chi or Qi (life force) can be canned. I want the recipe. Peace.