Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
13 June, 09:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
13 June, 11:03
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by UltraMaga in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
14 June, 09:25
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
Wondering if you might share how this works and what the cost of it was. Thank you!

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
14 June, 10:26
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I purchased four of these..kinda pricey, but the results have been worth it. You want to keep it within three feet of you and for at least eight hours, so I keep one beside me in bed. I have mild neuropathy, have had zero issues since starting and I'm actually sleeping..not tossing and turning like I normally did. The main reason for the purchase was to help my mom with her health issues. She says "I can't believe I m actually sleeping and not waking up tired" (her energy levels are great now, which is YUGE, because due to a water pill she is on, she has to exercise).
I gave one to my neice, who has chronic migraines. She hasn't had one since using the can. I gave the fourth to my nephew who has a hip injury. "it's like night and day"! I haven't had any pain". He also was diagnosed with radiation poisoning, when our 5G towers were turned on so had already been researching all of the biohealing products and is keeping charts, since the can, to show those improvements.

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
14 June, 11:40

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 June, 11:25
Thanks for sharing!