Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
13 June, 09:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
13 June, 10:14
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
This company sent a friend of mine an email offering their products awhile back. Sort of look like $500 to $20,000. dollar tin cans you put under your bed. I'm not knowing.. just seems a tad on the sketchy side.

https://www.teslabiohealin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
Many patriots claim that those cans work wonders, and they haven't felt that great in years, they are also pairing with it with using ivermectin. I have read a lot of their stories that they have posted in Danny's chatroom on Dirt Road Discussions on telegram. I don't know about this particular site or link but, patriots have said they have had incredible results. Not only that, but I know that the patriots I read about never having paid anything more than 400.00. Maybe try and find more research on these Tesla healing cans.
10:27 PM - Jun 13, 2022
In response Hang Nail to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply
Hang Nail @1015SweetOnon
14 June, 07:02
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
For $99 and some change there is the Q-Link necklace as well . I know several who swear by it.
I provided the website to the T-MedBed where their pricing is listed. Maybe Chi or Qi (life force) can be canned. I want the recipe. Peace.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
14 June, 10:51
In response Hang Nail to his Publication
Its scalar energy. I have a scalar wand and its super - never have to charge it or anything . Those tin cans have a 1 year expiry date writen on them.