Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Humanity 'just' reached the bottom of the ocean.
10:46 AM - Jun 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
11 June, 06:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
they went down there i guess not as far but it was 50 years ago and the window cracked
A Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Then 'Crack' - YouTube

Donald Walsh is stepping back in time at the National Museum of the United States Navy. DONALD WALSH: "Our job was to maintain and operate the bathyscaphe. T...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 June, 06:55
Can we come back to the surface now? 😕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
10 June, 06:40
'just'?

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
10 June, 03:36
I mean they did just push Aquaman back to 2023 me believes... Wonder if some of it was shot on site haha

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
10 June, 03:12
The bottom of the ocean looks like images of the moon. 😳

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
10 June, 02:28
coincidence?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 June, 01:53
Apr 06, 2018 3:35:22 PM EDT

>>922237
How soon?
>>922280
We don’t inform our enemies of the specifics.
We instead instill fear in them to make unplanned and disastrous countermoves.
Q
>>922343
Epicenter.
Full house.
They are all here.
24/7/365.
Enjoy the show.
Q

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
10 June, 01:05
if we reached the bottom, at least that means the Globalists can’t sink us any further, right? time for the comeback?

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
10 June, 12:35
Its 2022 and we just now reached the bottom of the ocean but we are supposed to believe that "humanity" landed on the moon in the 1960's 🤣

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 June, 11:51
Reminded of...

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 June, 11:49
As above, so bellow. Water. Looks cool, not NASA fake.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
10 June, 11:46
I find it interesting that your post begins with "Humanity" & the video ends with "There is definitely life down here. I have seen it with my own eyes."

I noted this quote too, "It's almost like an alien world."🤔

Noting the following numbers mentioned in the video:

35,843 feet > 23

11,000 meters > 11, 2

16,000 PSI > 16, 7

LF > 18 or 72

Timestamp
10:46 am > 1010 wins
10:10 > Double 5:5

Video duration
1:52 > 17, 8

🧐 just = 990, 420, 70

💧1046🔥🔥
We don’t inform our enemies of the specifics.
We instead instill fear in them to make unplanned and disastrous countermoves.
Q
>>922343
Epicenter.
Full house.
They are all here.
24/7/365.
Enjoy the show.
Q
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23...

💧146🔥🔥
::::WARNING::::
This is not a game!
DIRECT ATTACK TODAY BY NYT/CLOWNS IN AMERICA:
Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences do you need before you believe?

Pray.
Q
🧐💧 link

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
10 June, 11:58
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

💧641🔥
"Super-predator"
"Bring them to heel"
Define heel.
(of a dog) follow closely behind its owner.
🧐💧link

💧11🦅💫🇺🇲🙏
Key:
Military Intelligence
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

💧23🔥🔥
Trump nominated someone new to direct every agency but one.
He controls the top.
🧐 soil noted in 💧 & video
🧐💧

🧐CONTINUED👇

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I clearly remember watching humanity reach the bottom of the ocean, way back in the 60s. 😉

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
Watch the seabed water ?

the queen who lost her crown and seabeds too

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
10 June, 11:41
Kind of like this guy.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 June, 11:33
looks like another plant 🤓

10 June, 11:31
June 11 is World Ocean Day

Someone was just telling me how worried they are for Pacific coast and tsunami.... my lil sis said ...
well if we have to run for it we'll call it a ROAD TRIP :)

Watch the water ~~~

10 June, 11:53
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Never mind it appears it actually is June 8 but Hawaii wants to make lots of money off of it by saying it's on a Saturday.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
10 June, 11:29
As a kid, I loved watching Seaquest DSV
https://www.imdb.com/title...

Victor This Guy @This_guy
10 June, 11:24
Incredible! ....and He shares my name. I am Victor too. It just kinda surprised me. Id like to see more swimming around down there.😏🙏🇺🇸🏁☝️🐸♡♡♡♡

Anne Kats @anneanon1
10 June, 11:23
watch the water bottom . only way now is up clearing the garbage on each side to get to the top. 🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
10 June, 11:22
I remember My Momma KK sending me a video over 10 plus years ago of a former Government Agency Guy describing the Extraterrestrial Ships that he saw coming out of the Ocean 🌊😎

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
10 June, 11:22
Terramar prolly been there done that

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
10 June, 11:20
The bad thing is, we HAVE reached the bottom of humanity. The GOOD thing is, there is nowhere else to go but UP!!! We are the majority. We have the power. Now is the time to start living again!!!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
10 June, 11:20
LOL

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
10 June, 11:14
Nu-uh lol the furthest down I'd go is to see the "Titanic" and then I'd be begging to come back up 😂

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

TBo ogg donated @tbog
10 June, 11:08
The Abyss

Only one direction to go now. ☝️