Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 June, 08:05
Good Morning Patriots.

SOmeone has a secret and they don't want us to know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
“The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth:” – Daniel 4:11
09:06 AM - Jun 10, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
12 June, 12:10
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
makes me wonder about Jack and The Bean Stalk……

childs tale derived from hidden truth and history thats been erased 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 June, 10:17
Im not as impressed with tree stump as I am the thought of the chainsaw/saw and person that would have been needed to cut it so perfectly. Imagine the size of the factory to make the saw.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
11 June, 12:55
What happened to the other 2/3rds of the gigantuous (sp?) tree stump 🤔

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
10 June, 05:52
athens where the ruins are

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
10 June, 01:20
Devils Tower from my trip last year.
Looks even more like a Giant Tree Stump in person.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
10 June, 04:06
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
I agree with u!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
12 June, 10:14
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
looks are deceiving what do geologists tests of the material conclude

El_ Marginado @El_Marginado
10 June, 01:16
So I want to know, who/how did this tree get chainsawed down so nice a cut?

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
11 June, 12:57
In response El_ Marginado to his Publication
🤔 ... 🤔 ... 🤔

Laser 🤗

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 June, 10:19
In response El_ Marginado to his Publication
Precisly. Imagine the size of the factory needed to make the saw to cut the tree so perfectly.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 June, 11:28
i have heard this too! 👍🏻

Last Shofar @Sukkot2030
10 June, 11:10
So that's a tree stump huh? Where's the root system.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
10 June, 11:07
There is So much hidden, So much deception ….
Enough has been Revealed to awaken us that …

Anything is possible
Nothing is certain

Including scripture, basic science etc

We need to Observe without judgement
& use discernment over intellect.

If you are certain —- you are exercising “Arrogance of intellect”

Truth in 🎶 https://youtu.be/2X_2IdybT...
“ thought i was a wise man, You are surely wrong”
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 June, 10:49
a large power tool cut that, since it was obviously not just knocked down

can the tree rings be counted? how old was it when it was cut?

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
10 June, 12:25
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
were going to need a bigger saw!

Pink Totter @Totter
10 June, 10:44
Now I want to know who and how they cut those giant trees down. This one and Devil's Tower look like tree stumps that were cut, not broken... flat on top.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
10 June, 10:39
I bet money did grow on trees.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
10 June, 10:27
“Devil’s Tower”

Stevie King @ShineBright9
10 June, 10:25
Supposedly others found throughout the world including Devils Tower in WY, but watch out those Fact Checkers like FB and snopes are out there telling their untruths about it all. Always use discernment and common sense.https://eden-saga.com/en/g... https://eden-saga.com/en/g...

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
10 June, 11:20
In response Stevie King to her Publication
'Devils Tower'...Hmmm.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
10 June, 10:24
once you SEE the old tree stumps, you see them all everywhere