Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good Morning Patriots.

SOmeone has a secret and they don't want us to know.
08:05 AM - Jun 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
22 June, 10:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I remember as a child seeing these petrified trees in upstate NY, Vermont, & New Hampshire. I got a good laugh from my family after I said they were trees.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
11 June, 07:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
11 June, 01:32
makes me think ..

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 June, 05:55
Someone Has A Secret And They Don't Want Us To Know=511

The Silent Majority Is Stronger Than Ever Before=511
Do Not Fear Stand Firm On The Rock Of Righteousness=511
A Good Leader Wants His Team To Be As Strong As Possible=511
The People Will Hear His Voice And Return To Source=511
The Lord Forgives All Those Who Genuinely Repent=511

God Already Understands Everything And Is Not Mocked=511
The Wicked Are Bringing About Their Own Destruction=511
The More Threatening They Get The More Scared They Are=511
I Do Not Forgive Them Because They Know What They Do=511

These People Have Billions And Billions Of Dollars Hidden=511
Have A Merry Christmas Jesus Christ Loves You=511

Visions Of Angels Coming Through The Clear Blue Sky=511
The Awakening Of The Hundred And Forty Four Thousand=511
And If You Roll With Me Then You'll Be Winning Now=511

Revelation Chapter Ten Verse Seven In The Holy Bible=511

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 June, 03:39
Awesome! Thank you for sharing this Sir. Wishing you and everyone a wonderful day✨

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
10 June, 03:26
I saw an interesting documentary about this yesterday ... unfortunately only partly in English ..
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Het bomen complot - YouTube

Het bomen complot // Een nederlandse documentaire over de natuur // Het verloren paradijs // De waarheid // Bomen bestaan niet // Er zijn geen bergen // Woes...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 June, 02:44
Good afternoon, VK.

This journey is like Gulliver’s Travels on steroids some days. :)

Cap = 70 > 36+34.
TS = 8:05 > 13 > 4.

https://qalerts.app/?n=4
https://qalerts.app/?n=34
https://qalerts.app/?n=36

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
10 June, 12:57
Good Morning VK💐

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
10 June, 12:48
pix --In the Beginning of the Beginnings....

Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 June, 12:05
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Wow Ana! Amazing pics....they remind me of my favorite Joe Walsh song before He joined the Eagles TURN TO STONE. Great song....and i always saw trees when i looked at various "rock" formations. Dad drove from Ca To DC for the bicentenial...moms family is there....so i saw alot of different landscapes. Blew my mind wide open and its been wide open ever since. I doubt nothing....with God, anything is possible....even giants turning to stone. Thank u for posting these..
...and the others. U rock!🙂🙏🇺🇸🏁☝️🐸✋♡♡♡♡

chore Toke @choretoke
11 June, 04:59
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Beautiful pictures, we have been lied about our history❗️😢 Everytime I go out to Mother Nature I look at the trees in a whole different way, and even the mountains I imagine how big that tree must of been😀Love me some Mother Nature, I thank the source for having me have this human experience ❤️🙏🏼

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
10 June, 12:34
Hi VK

Deep Roots

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
10 June, 11:31
Honey, I shrunk the trees.

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
10 June, 11:24
Last year a neighbors tree fell through our backyard wooden fence. it was an act of God.. we had to pay for a new one..about 10k. This year another one of her trees came through 2 panels of our new wooden fence and took down my steel pole close-line along with the pool steps. What are the trees telling us??

Iva Watson @2know
10 June, 12:03
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
Most likely from the chemtrail fallout. they soray up in the sky and the combination of chemicals fall to the ground. when it rains those chemicals leech into the ground and choke off the tree roots. They start dying for lack of water and nutrients in the soil.

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
10 June, 11:23
Good Morning, Patriot!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
10 June, 11:23
GoodMorningtherearenoforestsonearth..

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
10 June, 11:20
wooooh 😲le ciel va tomber

Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 June, 11:07
Good Morning VK let’s make it a great day ! ❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 June, 11:02
“Deep Roots” 👍🏻
Mornin’ VK 🙏🏼🥰
Happy Fry-day!! 🙌🏻☺️ ❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 June, 10:59
Wow! This is amazing. I live in the mountains of Colorado and will start looking closer at these Rocky Mountains!😇

Back to the Future @Backontrack
10 June, 10:56
understand rationale
to look to find to know
Outtatime.
though.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
10 June, 10:56
Good Rising VK!
Hiding in plain sight

Pink Totter @Totter
10 June, 10:53
Is this in the Black Hills in SD? It looks familiar.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 June, 10:52
Good morning VK & fellow Patriots!
The earth is an old place.
It’s going to be Biblical. Had a dream about Betelgeuse supernova last night.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
10 June, 03:34
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Good Afternoon, fren! I'm really looking forward to the Biblical finale!
🙏💥🌈✨

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
10 June, 10:51
Confused a little. So.... mountains are big, gigantic trees.? Or what we think are Mountains. Did I miss something?

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
10 June, 10:54
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Nevermind just saw my answer below.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
10 June, 11:04
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Watch EwarAnon on Bitchute or Rumble - the Lost History of Earth Series and also What On Earth Happened.

I think the one discussing the trees is What on Earth Happened is Part 11
Bumblebee and the Hexagon.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 June, 10:51
Great Morning Vincent! Fantastic on that tree!!!

Have you seen this one yet?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
10 June, 10:25
GOOD Morning!
Best evidence I’ve ever seen on this subject.
a MATTER of time…

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
10 June, 10:23
Wow! Thanks for sharing. Have an amazing day VK.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
10 June, 10:23

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 June, 10:20
Good Morning VK - I am just blown away daily by how much we have to learn.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
10 June, 10:20
Tree

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
10 June, 10:30
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Yggdrasil!