Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 June, 05:31
😂🤣😂 Willy wonka?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 June, 05:36
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
"That's one way to get to mars."
#EMSync .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyler 316 @TWM316
09 June, 05:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wonder if this is another

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 June, 05:44
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
could explain how they get past the sky ice.

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
09 June, 05:48
Don't let Mr. Green see this. lmao who knew flat Earth

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I think I put myself in the earth is much bigger than we are being told camp.
Protected or Caged by Sky Ice.
06:00 PM - Jun 09, 2022
In response Nickthe ANON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
12 June, 05:07
so....watched original Top Gun with the wifey last night. pretty amazing the lack of fisheye lenses in the last fight scene.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
10 June, 01:36
You know.
We not know.
How would we know.
By someone in the know.

Can we know.

Thanks.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
10 June, 01:10
WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THEY DRILLED INTO AN ICE WALL NEAR THE FIRMAMENT IN THE 60s? - YouTube

There are a lot of speculations as to what all they are doing in Antarctica beyond simply hiding access to the best proof of creation, so I wanted to share t...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 June, 12:21
me too, antarctica has been off limits, think for multi reasons, and gut believes that map, ring of ice, and land beyond💙

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
09 June, 11:31
caught this in my travels,
even if its not true,
still made me stop and consider the probabilities ..

maybe mars isn't at all want we think.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 June, 12:23
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
very interesting, thinking, thinking💙

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
13 June, 08:55
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Exactly whst I have been saying for awhile now. It’s outer space, meaning out there not up there.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
09 June, 11:21
It explains why I was always attracted to snow globes.

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
10 June, 07:41
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I posted that a few weeks ago. We were always told what we lived in with these snow globes. As we’ve been advised, they tell us everything only we don’t see it. Snow globe = flat earth with the firmament.

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
09 June, 09:57
When in doubt, I watch, ‘The Simpsons.’

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
09 June, 08:01
In my mind. It's like this. 3 6 9 not exactly like this but it's all connected. The sky ice may block the triangle portals in between. Don't know how I know. ♾️

09 June, 07:58
Agreed

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 June, 07:56
APL ⬆️ 9.2/10.

How ballistic will the J6 Unselect Committee Dog & Pony Show send it? You could say it’s already 11/10. ;)

Cheers, VK!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 June, 07:47
Earth just 1 Cube in the tray ;)

American Girl @Americangirl
09 June, 07:55
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
girl i agree. just so hard when so many minds are being blown by the possibilities.

09 June, 08:00
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Im with you on this Kiki

09 June, 07:47
Caps = 55 > 5:5.
TS 18:00 > 18 > 9 > 45.

Time for the “Great Awakening”?

“What storm, Mr. President?”
“You’ll find out.” — DJT

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 9, 2022 at 3:50 PM]
A MUSEUM VISIT!!!
https://rumble.com/v17wi8q...

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 9, 2022 at 2:23 PM]
"The weather is perfect, sir!"

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
09 June, 09:09
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
He he yes it is

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
09 June, 07:38
I KNEW IT with the 9.2!!!

09 June, 07:18
I can’t wait to know the Truth — to see the earth as God, the Creator, intended.

I love your explanation of the stars, VK.
Beautiful and Wondrous Connections.

Genesis 1
1 [a]In the beginning God created[b] the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep; and the Spirit[c] of God was moving over the face of the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.

TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
09 June, 06:37
Definitely in that boat with you VK....

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
09 June, 06:31
so do you think the sky ice is above and below?

09 June, 06:29
either way can’t lose.
nice place to be caged,
food, drink, beautiful woman.
What more could you want.
Protected!
That’s reassuring.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
09 June, 06:25
EXPAND your thinking.
Think BIGGER.

Terrestrial = Earth
Extra Terrestrial = Extra Earth.

What if the moon has the reflection of more of our lands?

In plain sight…..

09 June, 06:40
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Come in
Lets have it.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
09 June, 06:58
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
🇦🇺

Tyler 316 @TWM316
09 June, 06:24
Emphasis on "New world"

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
09 June, 06:21
My theory based on the X Files movie is a Giant UFO 250 miles in circumference that has been hidden under the Ice of Antarctica for thousands of years - Evidence - Magnetic anomoly there and no fly zone - Myth of Inner Earth - recently visits by John Kerry - Buzz Aldrin and Mr Pool ! I believe this is the home of the Fallen Angels - Anunnaki and they have been the hidden hand controlling and manipulating Mankind -I also believe they tried to cut a deal reason Mr Pool - Q ref No Deals- 70,000 Earthquakes - Ice Melting and they are going to be revealed --- Revelation ! God is guiding us on this path and if were awake they will just fly away and we will have enlightenment ---- Snap shot could go on forever but this is something that maybe happening and their Goons - The Rothschilds - Rockerfellers are panicking of how they will keep control once their puppet masters have gone !

I know crazy but what isn`t now

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 June, 06:41
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Excellent script, great movie!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 June, 06:19
🤔

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
09 June, 08:10
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
that guy is annoying.

Galileo would be turning in his grave

Make reproducable evidence great again !

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
09 June, 09:13
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
smug,
non-sequetors,
lip-synching isn't very precise is it?,

suspect he gets high on the dopamine rush of "feeling superior" >> cognitive abilities can sort data....

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
09 June, 06:19
Terrestrial = Earth
Extra Terrestrial = Extra Earth….

We are in a closed ‘system’. I watch that big giant screen go round and round every night. Best damn display I’ve ever seen, been watching it with amazement since before I could speak.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
09 June, 06:16
I like the Golf Ball theory, because the dimple would = flat/a bowl to hold water and the rest of the Golf Ball = round to explain the shadows of the Eclipse. And other Aliens just live in other dimples......So that would make everyone correct.
When you look at a crop circle you cant SEE the bigger picture from the ground, so you have to get higher!
We need to get higher.....

Desert Dog @Zippydog
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Workin on it!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 June, 06:15
It was fun being a FE’r, but even more fun graduating from that awakening stage.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
09 June, 06:15
Cosmic Egg universe (Geocentric) 3 D model. - YouTube

Podcast: https://anchor.fm/vision-2020Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Martinkenny2020Contact me: mkvision2020@protonmail.com This is a 3 D presentation of t...

Tyler 316 @TWM316
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Thanks for sharing this! Now I have something new to watch :)

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
09 June, 06:13
i read a really good articular about sky ice. the world is not what we think it is.

Tyler 316 @TWM316
09 June, 06:10
A lot of cool stuff on TikTok

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
09 June, 11:25
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Here is a nice closeup of that map

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 June, 06:07
I Agree!! What continents do we not know about??

Feels like Twins seperated at birth! An entire other existance in possibly advanced realities!!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 June, 06:05
Agreed. Reasons to hide Antarctica could be not only what lies under the ice, but what lies beyond.