Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 June, 06:54
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
If i fall in a chocolate tank, please make me a favor : DONΒ΄T RESCUE ME !!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
10 June, 12:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 June, 03:05
In response Victorious Republic to his Publication
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Kristin Berdan @KristiLee
10 June, 07:12
HeY V ...
Wanna TeLL 'em The WHY?
The [W] Red Shoe
Lady P πŸ‘ πŸš¬
K

Hold Fast @Zoot42
10 June, 12:34
Step 1.
Lock the machine out.
Step 2.
Throw me a spoon. πŸ˜›

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
09 June, 11:43
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
09 June, 09:37
Hope it’s dark chocolate. It has more benefits than milk.

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
09 June, 08:16
First Jumanji, now Charlie and the Chocolate factory, man PA is lit! 🀣

Whos 2know @Whos2know
10 June, 05:41
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
🀣 truth. This is about 15 min from my house. I first thought it was at Hershey as I always forget Mars production is here as well. We lit. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
09 June, 07:54
Just putting it out there. If there was a way to leave this Earth would this be a good way?

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
09 June, 07:13
Wonder how many accident-free days before this happened🀣🀣🀣

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
09 June, 07:10
Emergency - call in the Umpa Lumpas!

09 June, 08:42
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
09 June, 07:05
Lmao things just get weirder and weirder.

09 June, 08:42
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
I am to the point of laughing at most all this non sense. it makes me think white hats are in control and they are just entertaining us.....

shari asbury @shariasbury
09 June, 06:22
Quick ... someone get the marsh mellows and gram crackers

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
09 June, 06:15
Had a fiield trip to the Mars factory in Chicago as a child. Fascinated by the huge vats of chocolate. They sent us home with fresh candy bars. I remember my sisters and my parents all huddled around the dining room table as my dad cut each bar into little squares to share. Funny the little things that you remember fondly.

09 June, 08:41
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
oh wow...sharing evenly....

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
09 June, 06:07
πŸ˜³πŸ™„death by chocolate😁

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
09 June, 06:01
That sounds like my dream job. πŸ€ͺ

09 June, 08:40
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
me too.. addicted

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
09 June, 05:49
LOL. Comms for waist deep in sh*t.

09 June, 08:39
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
πŸ˜‚

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 June, 05:36
"That's one way to get to mars."
#EMSync .

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 June, 06:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication