Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 June, 05:31
😂🤣😂 Willy wonka?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 June, 05:36
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
"That's one way to get to mars."
#EMSync .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyler 316 @TWM316
09 June, 05:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wonder if this is another

09 June, 05:44
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
could explain how they get past the sky ice.

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
09 June, 05:48
Don't let Mr. Green see this. lmao who knew flat Earth

09 June, 06:00
In response Nickthe ANON to his Publication
I think I put myself in the earth is much bigger than we are being told camp.
Protected or Caged by Sky Ice.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
09 June, 06:21
My theory based on the X Files movie is a Giant UFO 250 miles in circumference that has been hidden under the Ice of Antarctica for thousands of years - Evidence - Magnetic anomoly there and no fly zone - Myth of Inner Earth - recently visits by John Kerry - Buzz Aldrin and Mr Pool ! I believe this is the home of the Fallen Angels - Anunnaki and they have been the hidden hand controlling and manipulating Mankind -I also believe they tried to cut a deal reason Mr Pool - Q ref No Deals- 70,000 Earthquakes - Ice Melting and they are going to be revealed --- Revelation ! God is guiding us on this path and if were awake they will just fly away and we will have enlightenment ---- Snap shot could go on forever but this is something that maybe happening and their Goons - The Rothschilds - Rockerfellers are panicking of how they will keep control once their puppet masters have gone !

I know crazy but what isn`t now

Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
09 June, 06:45
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Seen as you asked !

Operation High Jump

Nazis in Antartica WW2 and b4

Storm Rider operation Bluebeam Active in Antartica posted this morning

The Bible Satan`s Prison on Earth is ice