Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 June, 12:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That will be the ‘normies’ waking up, lol.

New APL 9.2/10
💧29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 June, 12:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 June, 12:00
😱

Nothing is impossible with God.
Nothing is possible without Him.

(Missing [o] means [they] fooked.)

TS = 4:25 > 47 > 452.

There are no coincidences.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 June, 11:50
. :)

ender wiggins @j0nahsbigfish1
09 June, 11:17
.he giveth + he taketh

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
09 June, 10:58
😱

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
09 June, 10:35
so....you're telling me there's a chance?

Yeah!

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
09 June, 10:52
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 June, 10:24
47 x 2 :)

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
09 June, 09:08
🤣YOU KNOW SOMEBODY PEED THEIR PANTS
MUCH SAFER IN A TRUCK IN A PASTURE IM ALL ABOUT THAT RUBBER BETWEEN ME AND THE GROUND LOL JUST SAYING 😜

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
09 June, 08:57
Caddy Shack

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 June, 08:33
One Nation, Under God. 🙏🏻

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
09 June, 08:01
. Amazing! Feel like there’s a Storm on the horizon

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 June, 07:47

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
09 June, 07:28
Back in the day I’d be thr girl screaming. Anymore I’d be “That was interesting.....who’s next?”

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
09 June, 06:58
5 2 1
We are FIGHTING for LIFE.
We are FIGHTING for GOOD.
We are at WAR [@].
NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAN.
[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT.
Do you TRUST the US Military?
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?
Have FAITH - WE ARE IN CONTROL.
PATRIOTS.
PATRIOTS DAY.
HAVE FAITH.
YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.
YOU ARE BEING PROVIDED THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL TO EVER BE DROPPED PUBLICLY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
USE IT - PROTECT AND COMFORT THOSE AROUND YOU.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
09 June, 06:45
wow,
the precision and timing ... and I'm not talking about the golfer.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
09 June, 06:41
reminds me of the George Floyd mural

John B Vigilant @johnbvigilant2
09 June, 06:33
thunder beings r real.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
09 June, 05:24
wow

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
09 June, 05:22
I was listening to this song, BELIEVER,💥💥 when you posted this.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

It was right after I listened to THUNDER.💥💥💥

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Q 425
Fully operational.
Resolved.

No SHUTDOWN it seems.🤣😂🤣

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
09 June, 05:13
Zippity Zap

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
09 June, 05:10
Does that beat a hole in one?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 June, 05:02
Denied for sure!⚡️
:17

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
09 June, 04:59
shocking 😃

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
09 June, 04:58
Definitely a Jewish Space laser.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
I like our odds😎

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
God is angry about these crimes committed against humanity, children, and mother Earth 🌎 feels sick at the way the humans have been taking care of the planet. There will come a day when they both fight back together. I prefer all the amazing people on this Earth have a plan B, God's real truth. i have been intent on following Elon Musk on Twitter, something tells me Mars is most likely in the future for those willing to detach from Earthly things and live in a brave new world free from pain and suffering, free from [them]. A world full of peace, love, unity, and respect 🙏 Wouldn't it be nest to just be brave and take a quantum leao forward and know that God has your back every step of the way? A world free from fear and judgement and love and infinite harmony is the promise? I truly hope people choose love ❤️.

hope saxton @Scribe11
09 June, 04:49
"Holy" crap!