Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
09 June, 04:25
Denied by G_d

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
God is angry about these crimes committed against humanity, children, and mother Earth ๐ŸŒŽ feels sick at the way the humans have been taking care of the planet. There will come a day when they both fight back together. I prefer all the amazing people on this Earth have a plan B, God's real truth. i have been intent on following Elon Musk on Twitter, something tells me Mars is most likely in the future for those willing to detach from Earthly things and live in a brave new world free from pain and suffering, free from [them]. A world full of peace, love, unity, and respect ๐Ÿ™ Wouldn't it be nest to just be brave and take a quantum leao forward and know that God has your back every step of the way? A world free from fear and judgement and love and infinite harmony is the promise? I truly hope people choose love โค๏ธ.
04:58 PM - Jun 09, 2022
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^, click on at the bottom under it