I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 June, 09:32
For me, it doesn't matter who Q is, or if they post again, or even if Q is real or not. Q gave me hope that there can be a better future for us. That you need to fight for what you believe in to make that future a reality.

I'm tired AF, and giving up has crossed my mind before, but you keep fighting because fighting back gives you a chance. You can't win if you don't fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
07 June, 11:23
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Absolutely! As awake as I like to feel about myself there were so many years that I knew evil was happening and there was something terribly wrong with the world but I just kept going to work and trudging on not visualizing any kind of solution. Now I know shits screwed up but believe we can whoop its ass and bunches of folks are coming to the same conclusion. That is real hope in my book!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
I think a lot of us were like that. We didn’t know anyone else that saw it and felt alone and like what can one person do? Then Q brought us all together and now we see what one can do in a group of many. The body working together, each doing their part.
10:25 PM - Jun 07, 2022
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Tejasgirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brave Grace, click on at the bottom under it