I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 June, 09:32
For me, it doesn't matter who Q is, or if they post again, or even if Q is real or not. Q gave me hope that there can be a better future for us. That you need to fight for what you believe in to make that future a reality.

I'm tired AF, and giving up has crossed my mind before, but you keep fighting because fighting back gives you a chance. You can't win if you don't fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
Absolutely! As awake as I like to feel about myself there were so many years that I knew evil was happening and there was something terribly wrong with the world but I just kept going to work and trudging on not visualizing any kind of solution. Now I know shits screwed up but believe we can whoop its ass and bunches of folks are coming to the same conclusion. That is real hope in my book!
11:23 AM - Jun 07, 2022
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
07 June, 10:25
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I think a lot of us were like that. We didn’t know anyone else that saw it and felt alone and like what can one person do? Then Q brought us all together and now we see what one can do in a group of many. The body working together, each doing their part.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396