I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 June, 09:32
For me, it doesn't matter who Q is, or if they post again, or even if Q is real or not. Q gave me hope that there can be a better future for us. That you need to fight for what you believe in to make that future a reality.

I'm tired AF, and giving up has crossed my mind before, but you keep fighting because fighting back gives you a chance. You can't win if you don't fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
07 June, 11:31
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
I completely agree 100%. There is a reason that Christians are a part of the Q followers and there is a reason that Q used scripture, because WE are needed. Our ability to pray, our faith in something we can't see and don't always understand. These are critical to the success of the mission.

God wins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
100% agree with that statement! Faith and prayer WILL be the difference in the outcome. God wins....land thru God WE win!πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸβ˜οΈπŸΈπŸ€—β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
02:41 PM - Jun 07, 2022
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it