I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 June, 09:32
For me, it doesn't matter who Q is, or if they post again, or even if Q is real or not. Q gave me hope that there can be a better future for us. That you need to fight for what you believe in to make that future a reality.

I'm tired AF, and giving up has crossed my mind before, but you keep fighting because fighting back gives you a chance. You can't win if you don't fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt @Kfed71
Well stated. Some days I’m all in, figting mad, sure that victory is just over the next hill. Other days as I watch people going about their daily lives totally oblivious, I start to question if I’m off my rocker. Then I think of God and know that He can’t possibly be OK. with this world the way it is
and I am back to being a fighter. His fighter for a better world for everyone. WWG1WGA in God’s name.
10:14 AM - Jun 07, 2022
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kfed71 in this post can reply
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
07 June, 11:59
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
This is what I love about Anonup. We are all on the same page. It is our Anon family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 June, 10:21
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I really don't want to let any of you all down either, so I continue to fight.