Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 June, 07:08
I consider thaf the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us.

Romans 8:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Do you really feel like you are suffering? Maybe I am too upbeat. Feelz like good times. Blessed to be a witness.
07:15 AM - Jun 06, 2022
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
09 June, 02:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i feel blesssed and yet feel like the days are more like groundhog day at times :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
09 June, 02:12
when you are trying to provide for your family and prices are going up everywhere. it can be at tikes. but i know God is still good.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
09 June, 01:37
I feel like I am adjusting to what We have Prepared for[.]

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
09 June, 01:34
not suffering even a little
good times ahead

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
09 June, 01:33
we, in western countries live in a world where bored is due to lack of enterainment
im starving means im hungry
im poor means i cant afford steak tonight
im tired and worn out means my day was not as good as the rest.
need to look at those terms in the literal sense of non Western countries and youll realze
your blessed and have the time to experience the good things if you so choose to see them for what they really are
just sayin
😊

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
09 June, 01:33
Times Been Wild I’m Having A Fooking BLAST

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 June, 01:54

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
06 June, 10:46
amen 🙋‍♀️❤️

amen 🙋‍♀️❤️

amen 🙋‍♀️❤️

amen 🙋‍♀️❤️

amen 🙋‍♀️❤️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
06 June, 09:06
🎼I'm alright...don't nobody worry bout' me

and

#TheBestIsYetToCome

God Wins donated @GR2021
06 June, 08:16
The great hopelessness of birth-lifestruggles-death ended for me with discovery of Q. Find life and existence more meaningful now.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
06 June, 02:44
I am pretty cozy and super blessed to be alive. Except that I am in a small-scale war with fire ants. They will suffer for their latest swarm maneuver. I simply cannot make peace with this kind of colonization in my front garden bed. Can someone tell me what possible good fire ants are? I am terribly allergic to them.🤪 ( Sorry, I digress...) I am so glad to have a front(ish) row seat for this history in the making. Thank all of you for the BIG help along the way. 🖖📤💌

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 June, 02:25
❤️🙏
There are many trials lately, for me and others I know, but what's really amazing is that I truly feel Jesus' peace and joy that He promised that no one can take away. It's also a mindset for me. Every time I wake up, I make declarations, like, "This is the day the Lord has made, I WILL rejoice and be glad in it." Also the one about how although we have many trials here on this earth, the Lord delivers us out of them all. Might take longer than we expect sometimes, but He's working everything for good. Doesn't always feel good, but right now, there is a strong sense of supernatural peace and joy, and am taking that as a sign God is at work, as always, and we are closer to the victory than ever before. 😇❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 June, 02:11
I have prepped enough to take the edge off of concern. And God has kept my husbands business busy. Only “suffering” comes from interactions with sheep. I have undoubtedly lost patience with jabbed, double & triple jabbed, masked, double & triple masked.

America First @Realdeal
06 June, 02:09
yea gas is 5.10 and Diesel is 6.50 prices are out of control doesnt mean i am struggling but there are people out that are and its hard to watch inhave a heart isnt always about the person who isnt but the one who are

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
06 June, 02:10
Until i got involved in this movement i never had a purpose. Now I wake everyday with more passion and drive then all my yesrs combined. This has been one hell of a ride and we just getting started. The love and encouragement that is shared with this family is changing the world!
WWG1WGA 🐸 DDK!!!

Not Important @Notimportant
06 June, 01:57
Am I suffering - no...

Do i "feel" like i'm suffering -yes...

Seems there's a diff

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
06 June, 01:35
Right there with ya, VK. Thrilled to be along on this amazing journey. I don’t understand it all but I will in His time. So very grateful. For now, back to mowing between all the lovely rains here. Grandson’s baseball tonight. So much good stuff. I could go on... 😉🥰

MMJ Schu @Schu420
06 June, 01:31

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
06 June, 01:28
DAD

yes

yes I am fuckin suffering
do you also have his voice in your ear all the time ?

plz tell me

garm hava @sigma777
06 June, 01:19
💗

Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
06 June, 12:54
🌺Literally # Blessed

LongbowAK @LongbowAK
06 June, 11:35
Financially YES! I make less and I pay more. Years of saving is being depleted.
Emotionally NO, I feel great. Though it does hurt me to see so many people I love hurting and have no hope.

Jody Donohue @Jody
06 June, 11:28
Getting Back2Good with family. I think the important thing is not to dwell in the information. God gave us this one life, we musn’t put it on hold, time waits for no one. We have more than we know. what a time to be alive! 🙏❤️

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 June, 11:26
Fort et souriant 😁la blague

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 June, 11:23
Same same!

I think my positivity triggers people, but it's true and genuine so... :)

LongbowAK @LongbowAK
06 June, 11:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Same here.
No one wants to hear my positive attitude when all they see is the world on fire.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 June, 12:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
It triggers me to SMILES! 😁